Random rant + All skaters should die

  • Discuss Random rant + All skaters should die in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Not really-but don't you just feel like it some times. Bitches chanted while I was getting tossed from the park. At least the guard stopped insulting... ...
  • Tags bike bmx ride bmx
D

Deliciouspeed

New Member
Random rant + All skaters should die post #1
Not really-but don't you just feel like it some times.
Bitches chanted while I was getting tossed from the park. At least the guard stopped insulting me after I pointed out that I could not offer him respect if he continues to give me none. The whole no bikes at the parks period thing is just amazing-Not even BMX hours. More proof that america is the best place on Earth. Shit, not only am I black(Wonderful BTW) but I ride BMX(also wonderful). I should just kill myself and do america a favor. But then I'm already paying taxes with little representation so why do more ya know.
 
M

Made

New Member
Random rant + All skaters should die post #2
Deliciouspeed said:
Shit, not only am I black(Wonderful BTW) but I ride BMX(also wonderful). I should just kill myself and do america a favor. But then I'm already paying taxes with little representation so why do more ya know.
lol that shit is funny that sux though just go anyways until they kick you out or the security comes over to you and go away
 
renegade

renegade

New Member
Random rant + All skaters should die post #3
tru
 
joey_twd

joey_twd

New Member
Random rant + All skaters should die post #4
just wreck the frickin' downtown area until there's a bmx only skatepark :twisted:
 
C

casperh

Guest
Random rant + All skaters should die post #5
T

The Worst

New Member
Random rant + All skaters should die post #6
Ok...what you do is bike at the most busy time with headphones on and turn them WAY up. So wen they yell at you you cant hear them (or any of them fgt skaters that will get in ur way) and just rip around the park...and atleast if you get kicked out this way you had fun.
 
B

bones

New Member
Random rant + All skaters should die post #7
you should die there aint nothing wrong with skaters fool learn to get along with other people and why did you point out the fact that you were black as well ? thats pretty retarded i mean i dont go round saying im white give me props :doubt: :snooty: :badgrin: :argh:
 
K

knucklebusta

New Member
Random rant + All skaters should die post #8
DUD, I HATE TWIG FLIPPERS AND FRUITBOOTERS. AGREED, THEY ALL SHOULD DIE.

kNuCkLe
 
D

Dynamo

Guest
Random rant + All skaters should die post #9
Some of my best friends are skaters... but it's pretty whack that BMXers can't get into a lot of parks. Luckily there's a free park where I'm moving that allows anyone :)
 
R

Rob-O

New Member
Random rant + All skaters should die post #10
Move to BC

There's like 20-30 parks within an 5 hr radius of say Kamloops (ehehe where I am) and yeah skaters are assholes here too but most respect. Bad thing is there's a few little kids.
 
D

Deliciouspeed

New Member
Random rant + All skaters should die post #11
Rob-o, my wife and I are considering just that.

Bones, I said ,"not really" first thing. My racial reference was only used for comedic value. No I don't feel exploited. The truth is people are people; the only reason we continue to have issues at all is because some of us think their more worthy than others. Read the post before you tear me one.

It's not even a good park.
 
I

infantry43RIDER

Guest
Random rant + All skaters should die post #12
knucklebusta said:
DUD, I HATE TWIG FLIPPERS AND FRUITBOOTERS. AGREED, THEY ALL SHOULD DIE.

kNuCkLe
apffff...

you guys are stupid as hell...there is nothing wrong with skaters you ignorant morons.
 
W

William

New Member
Random rant + All skaters should die post #13
bones said:
you should die there aint nothing wrong with skaters fool learn to get along with other people and why did you point out the fact that you were black as well ? thats pretty retarded i mean i dont go round saying im white give me props :doubt: :snooty: :badgrin: :argh:
Let me guess you were once a skater? Or are you f*cking blind? Skaters seem to think they own all he parks for some reason that is not clear to me its absurd. No Bmxer thinks they own the park we may look like we do but we accommodate skaters if they show park etiquette and wait there turn. Then we can respect them but until they give use respect we can’t give them any. And about being black unless you live in South Africa I don’t think that has any thing to do with you getting kicked out of the park. White people get kicked out to.
 
D

Deliciouspeed

New Member
Random rant + All skaters should die post #14
infantry43RIDER said:
knucklebusta said:
DUD, I HATE TWIG FLIPPERS AND FRUITBOOTERS. AGREED, THEY ALL SHOULD DIE.

kNuCkLe
apffff...

you guys are stupid as hell...there is nothing wrong with skaters you ignorant morons.
Dang, branded brain dead for making a joke.

Will bro I was making a joke. The guard that through me out was black. No really it's ok, it was a joke. But I was serious.
 
B

bones

New Member
Random rant + All skaters should die post #15
William said:
bones said:
you should die there aint nothing wrong with skaters fool learn to get along with other people and why did you point out the fact that you were black as well ? thats pretty retarded i mean i dont go round saying im white give me props :doubt: :snooty: :badgrin: :argh:
Let me guess you were once a skater? Or are you f*cking blind? Skaters seem to think they own all he parks for some reason that is not clear to me its absurd. No Bmxer thinks they own the park we may look like we do but we accommodate skaters if they show park etiquette and wait there turn. Then we can respect them but until they give use respect we can’t give them any. And about being black unless you live in South Africa I don’t think that has any thing to do with you getting kicked out of the park. White people get kicked out to.
yeh i did used to be a skater so what god at least some bmxers arnt complete fags and respect other people at the park :twisted:
 
B

bones

New Member
Random rant + All skaters should die post #16
Deliciouspeed said:
Shit, not only am I black(Wonderfull)quote]

there delicous speed i read your post and it was still as retarded as as when this topic was first put up you ignorant piece of shit ( oh and by the way thats not a racist attack ) :roll:
 
fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

New Member
Random rant + All skaters should die post #17
Cheer for skaters and they will most likely cheer for you.

On bike day at an outdoor park, 2 skaters cam rambling in. Only bikes are allowed that day but I have mostly respect for skateboarders so I paid no attention to their rule breaking because us bikers invade their parks too. I was goofing around and crashed on a toothpick attempt on a 1/4. The boarders had a good chuckle. So when one of the boarders went for a grind on a tiny rail, I screamed as loud as I could the weirdest sound I could think of at the time. The boarder, alarmed, fell off his board and smacked his face on the cement. Then I had a good chuckle.

Edwin????
 
D

Deliciouspeed

New Member
Random rant + All skaters should die post #18
I guess it's all relative. I must admit though, it strangly amuses me that you still continue to call me ignorant for no reason at all. Where exactly did I prove my ignorance so difinively for you? Please spell out for me why I am ignorant for what I have said. Enlighten me.
 
T

The Worst

New Member
Random rant + All skaters should die post #19
Skaters, for the most part, are the majority making us the minority...so since they have the most people on their side SOME of them feel they can say or do what they want. Which is all UNTRUE because its a fact that our sports (not skill) are practically the same. So when you meet a good skater it may make you beleive all skaters are cool kids...but they arent. I have to say personally I wont walk up and talk to a skater. But that doesnt mean that they are all pricks. But I think Delicoud had every right to make skaters sound bad if they laugh and made comments when he was kicked out...That was confusing....Rants are fun.
 
D

Deliciouspeed

New Member
Random rant + All skaters should die post #20
They were shouting "no bikes" repeatedly and dancing.
 

New Topics

Top