Ramps and stuff

• Discuss Ramps and stuff in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hey - The quarter is not quite finished (will be today) as I have been waiting on the 20 foot long, 2" coping. You can see it laying there in the pics... ...
  • Tags vert
T

Trimix

Ramps and stuff post #1
Hey - The quarter is not quite finished (will be today) as I have been waiting on the 20 foot long, 2" coping. You can see it laying there in the pics. I think it was EPDM that asked for some shots.

This is what I practice with every day that I don't go to Mission Skatepark!! Didn't that basketball backboard end up in juuust the right place?

http://www.extendedrange.org/freestyle/ramps_and_stuff.htm

(I just changed this and put it in a folder, I also made the pics more user friendly :) )

I

infantry43RIDER

Ramps and stuff post #2
damn trimix.
that setup looks awesome for a driveway park.

so now you live in sunny and warm florida...and have your own little park in your driveway?

i hate you.

LYnCho1

LYnCho1

Ramps and stuff post #3
how to build ramps

i was finkin of gettin my dad to build a little vert ramp or quarter.wot materials shd i use and how to i get da rite angled curve on it.

cd u giv me sum help plz

X

XIII

Ramps and stuff post #4
order blue prints...

they have em at Dan's comp

S

slappyslapnuts

Ramps and stuff post #5
Order them lol. i can get blueprints for ever single ramp you could need for free use google you will find them to... order them lol thats like super stupid, i got my first ones from rampworx just went to guy hey can you show me how to build a ramp and he gimme blueprints.

E

EPMD

Ramps and stuff post #6
:D nice shots :D

Does anyone ever complain about it?

this summer im taking a trip to the skatepark and i'll bring a trusty crowbar and a trailer :D

I

infantry43RIDER

Ramps and stuff post #7
hey yea..that is a good question...anyone complain?

T

Trimix

Ramps and stuff post #8
infantry43RIDER said:
hey yea..that is a good question...anyone complain?
Not yet......it's all good with my neighbors, so I am "cautiously optimistic". Other than the big quarter, the other ramps I set up and put away, so it is pretty clean if I am not riding.

Yea, Lynch......you can get transition details, and coping plans on the web. Don't buy them, it's pretty damn easy.

T

Trimix

Ramps and stuff post #9
infantry43RIDER said:
damn trimix.

so now you live in sunny and warm florida...and have your own little park in your driveway?

i hate you.
Did I mention I work AT home......Bwahahahahaha!
I feel your pain Infantry......lol

N

NiNo

Ramps and stuff post #10
Me and a couple of mates tried that sorta thing, we got a barn from the local farmer to make a few ramps, it was a little small but we were originally doing it for boarding, we changed to biking but we never got anything done, he wont let us go in there no more though cause last time he said there was too many people going down there, we didnt even get anything really only a little flatbank and a 4 foot non vert quarter lol

F

federal_rider12

Ramps and stuff post #11
thats in a very tight area!! got hardly ne room!! but its nice oh yeah i like the little animation at the bottom of the site

F

federal_rider12

Ramps and stuff post #12
Trimix said:
infantry43RIDER said:
damn trimix.

i hate you.
Did I mention I work AT home......Bwahahahahaha!
I feel your pain Infantry......lol
u lucky bastard i get to endure this cold weather not even in the teens the past couple of days!!! but we r lookin at gettin a house with 5 acres and we dont have a tractor or ridin lawn mower to cut it so if we get it im goin to try and build some dirt jumps and get a pre built barn(like at Lowes) a big one and build an indoor park it wont be big but itll have enuff stuff in it that i can ride over and over and my dad was talkin bout buildin a pond so i will be buildin a jump into that to try tricks

T

Trimix

Ramps and stuff post #13
federal_rider12 said:
thats in a very tight area!! got hardly ne room!! but its nice oh yeah i like the little animation at the bottom of the site
There are two car widths of driveway in front of it, and the sidewalk makes a nice approach! It is tight, but the main reason I built the thing was for lip tricks, and learning some low airs.

C

casperh

Ramps and stuff post #14
nice avatar trimix better than your last one, i think that one sucks

T

Trimix

Ramps and stuff post #15
That is a shot I took in Key West. The one before was actually a shot of the record holder in freediving, Tanya Streeter. She set a single breath hold dive to 528 feet of seawater last year, and I did diver support for her at 300 feet. Meaning, it means something to me, but probably no one else.

I

infantry43RIDER

Ramps and stuff post #16
i seriously think i want to grow up to be like Trimix.

8)

doesn't that become a pain that you set up when you wanna ride and move them away when you don't?

T

Trimix

Ramps and stuff post #17
Start a business NOW then. Anything. There is soooo much more to life than working for someone else!!!! :x

Not really, I have a dolly (not the blow up kind) that I move them around in about 5 minutes, really not that hard.

I

infantry43RIDER

Ramps and stuff post #18
oh yea...i never even though of the dollys.

i do run a clothing company right now...its nothing much though and i really don't do it for money.

F

FOL

Ramps and stuff post #19
I seel illegaly made home video's of paris hilton, I think this forum is a good market for me...wanna buy some?

aight a bit more serious, we get 2 public skateparks (bmx allowed of course) in the neighbourhood...even easier ;) except that you don't got it for yourself and don't have the stuff you want.... and the weather keeps being f00cked

I

infantry43RIDER

Ramps and stuff post #20
still awesome though.
i have many that within like 45 minutes...but zero allow bikes...oh well.

street is what i do anyways.

New Topics