rail, bmx, water !!!!

S

SICK_BOMB

rail, bmx, water !!!! post #1
Hey sup all!!!! Winter is over up here, not anymore snow, yesterday was my firt day of bmx session!!!! :p it was so emotive :cry: today, my second day of bmx, it's raining outside 8O... God hates bmxerz? he dont care about us?

I wasn't able to stay inside, I was in front the computer, playing 2players Elasto Mania (what a funny game :wink: ) and we were so mad... I didnt give a f*** I took some old clothes, put the rail outside and the boxes, and start to rock the field, after 1 minute of intense riding, my shoes and my tires were all wet, that combination = spining, and the water on the wax make us grinding so fast on the rail. That was the badest ride ever made in the history for me. Does someone here had a badest ride then me???? :eek:

T

the hip hop soldier

rail, bmx, water !!!! post #2
oh yeah i do. i was going towards a rail in front of a hospital and i was going to icepick it, then it went to ####. all i remember is going towards it and then laying on the ground with the wind knocked out of me. my friends told me that i went at it normal and then got my back peg stuck under the rail and hit the end of it, i went flying over the handle bars and landed on my face, hip and shoulder. they said my head bounced. but anyways i got a minor concussion, a big cut on my shoulder, a lil cut on my head, and a big bruise on my hip. it was bad but the first thing i said when i got up was wheres the next riding spot. then we were going and i started getting feeling back and i didnt really know where i was going so i decided to go home and wait a day before i rode again. but this summer i m going to get that rail and then i m done with it.

S

SICK_BOMB

rail, bmx, water !!!! post #3
:roll: hehe...! yeah, that is sick man! hehe, you'll take your revenge for this f***in rail haha! :lol: , yeah that is sicker!

ZachS

ZachS

rail, bmx, water !!!! post #4
haha pwned;

New Topics