racing bikes

• Discuss racing bikes in the BMX Racing forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i am looking for a fast and good racing bike i am going to go to the track and ride. i am going to race on the street and other terrain for racing. i... ...
  • Tags bike bike racing bikes racing bikes
A

applesause

racing bikes post #1
i am looking for a fast and good racing bike i am going to go to the track and ride. i am going to race on the street and other terrain for racing. i am looking at haro,dk, and nerve. any other ones i am looking at to. any suggestions.

I

infantry43RIDER

racing bikes post #2
DK Fury

check out Free Agent too...they have a lot of complete race bikes for you...except i wouldn't recommend them.

Nirve Heat...

who knows...check out
www.danscomp.com or something man.

A

applesause

racing bikes post #3
i was looking at the haro sx comp or the nirve cam, is the dk fury better than the nerve heat or the nirve cam

S

sandmriderbmx

racing bikes post #4
applesause said:
i was looking at the haro sx comp or the nirve cam, is the dk fury better than the nerve heat or the nirve cam
definatly

I

infantry43RIDER

racing bikes post #5
yea that DK Fury is mucho better than any nirve probably.

O

oibmxpunx

racing bikes post #6
i whould not race one of thos but thats just me and heres a race tip never get clips all there good for is gates but thay slow u down in the long run cuz u cant jummp with them and jummping is faster then rolling but only jummp them when u can clear them cuz caseing will slow u down

A

applesause

racing bikes post #7
so what do you think i should get.

I

infantry43RIDER

racing bikes post #8
he was talking about the pedals if you didn't know...

just about any bike would do for you man.

B

b_m_x_X_x

racing bikes post #9
Well, get the DK, buy a nice 3peace crank or something eventually, upgrade to some Slam's, maybe a Odyssey/S&M/Supercross Chromoly fork (don't evergo with some carbon crap) eventually. Just keep it real and don't fall into the racing trap with clips and "TEAMS".

New Topics