Quick Tube Flat Repair

• Discuss Quick Tube Flat Repair in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I poped my tube several times i was wondering if anyone knew a fast way of fixing it... i know aboiut the patch but is there a way to not have to wait... ...
H

Haggared_Bmxer

Quick Tube Flat Repair post #1
I poped my tube several times i was wondering if anyone knew a fast way of fixing it... i know aboiut the patch but is there a way to not have to wait for it to dry( i have heard of somthing like buring it on ) not sure though any tips would help thanks

H

hartattack_199

Quick Tube Flat Repair post #2
First off, shouldn't this go in the Technique + repair or whatever
SEcond off

Buy a tube that seals it self, i'm sure i've popped mine several times but it seals its self wtihout you even knowing its been popped!

E

EasternBMX

Quick Tube Flat Repair post #3
Dude just buy tubes from your local walmart or targer or whatever don't wurry about patches tubes are like 3 dollars

415fsxrules

Quick Tube Flat Repair post #4
Or u can just get pitch proff tubes or like hart said buy those ones that have goo in them to seall the holes

R

rage2k3

Quick Tube Flat Repair post #5
Get some high pressure tires like the Snafu knob jobs. They newer blow out

M

mik

Quick Tube Flat Repair post #6
yo stik the patch on the tube but glue it with glue dont use the patch only this should be faster(you can buy a tool kit for a very low price)

G

Quick Tube Flat Repair post #7
jus fit a new tube bud, well better. u'll av no worries aba the patch flyin off then :wink:

K

Kaps

Quick Tube Flat Repair post #8
tah...

lol i went through 4 TUBES (i popped it twice yesteray) this month and i was thinkin about the goo tubes...

H

headhunter555

Quick Tube Flat Repair post #9
dang i wish i had the money u guys have... tubes at my walmart are 5 bucks, i pop or pinch a tube twice a week, so thas 10 bucks a week... no thanks ill stick to my 99 cent pacth kit that pacthes prolly 15 holes.

but if u want a quick way to fix a flat, buy one extra tube, then when u get a hole in one put it in, then pacth the orginal and use it for a spare.

but the ones with the goo sounds good, i think i might even switch to them when i get the cash.

R

rage2k3

Quick Tube Flat Repair post #10
At my local bike shop cheapskates their only 2.99-3.99 for tubes

K

Kaps

Quick Tube Flat Repair post #11
damn...

the bike shop by my house there tubes are $5.00 and tax for the shitty ones...rip offs

E

evanc

Quick Tube Flat Repair post #12
Hah, jackasses. It's $2.50/tube here, AND they let you use their tools to fix it. They're super cool here, I'm working there when I turn 16.

415fsxrules

Quick Tube Flat Repair post #13
4 bucks here and they put it in if u want usually i just go in the back and do it myself they don't care anyways its pretty sweet

New Topics