questions

• Discuss questions in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; first, i got hazard lite wheelset for an early xmas present havent used them yet but i have been reading some pretty bad shit about them. i was... ...
S

s&mpbr88

questions post #1
first, i got hazard lite wheelset for an early xmas present havent used them yet but i have been reading some pretty bad shit about them. i was wondering should i take em back to albes and get some big cities? and second, are dk fire starter pegs any good?

I

infantry43RIDER

questions post #2
the hazard lites are great...keep those unless you are super super hard on your bike...or just hugely fat...they are real nice and strong.
i have no idea about the dk pegs though man.
try... www.bmx-test.com see if they have any reviews.

S

s&mpbr88

questions post #3
im not like fat but im not small im like 175 - 180 and i do lots of big gaps so should i still stick with em?

I

infantry43RIDER

questions post #4
eh...i don't know man.
the hazard lites are strong...maybe you should go get some hazards if you like odyssey...the suns are great too.
if you are SUPER SUPER hard on your rims though i would suggest maybe the strongest rim in the world...Alex triple wall.
but its heavy...real heavy.

S

s&mpbr88

questions post #5
im not really hard on them, i have had alex triple wall supra e's never had a problem but i want somthing liter but i dont want to sacrifice strenght or be a weight weinie

I

infantry43RIDER

questions post #6
ok.
well then i would say go with the lites.
or maybe check out primo hula hoops.

R

rocket

questions post #7
The Hazard Lites are strong. i have been riding them for a few months now. Sometime when i 360 something big and dont make it, the first thing i worry about is my rims but so far they have held up nicely. ive read an equal amount of shit about Hazard lites, hula hoops, and big cites. No matter what, somebody will always say any of the 3 sucks. So just keep them but make sure you keep your spokes tightened...so many riders fail to do that, then they bend a rim and blame it on the product. keep in mind your going from Supra E's to a way lighter rim...with supra e's theres almost no need to tighten them but with hazard lites, its a must!
:arrow:
This guy i rode with a couple weeks ago at a skate park had fire starters. he said they were the best peg he had ever rode with and he was tearing it up everywhere. im actually getting some myself.

S

s&mpbr88

questions post #8
Thanks alot im gonna stay with them and just buy a spoke wrench and keep them bitches tight

F

federal_rider12

questions post #9
yeah get the big city rims--- other options could be sun bfr, sun 4-play, demolition, or the atomlab trail pimp or trail king

C

casperh

questions post #10
trail pimp :oops:

New Topics