question on how to make a harrow f5 stock more street bmx ready

• Discuss question on how to make a harrow f5 stock more street bmx ready in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; im kind of new to bmx. ive had a harro f5 for years and id like to start bmxing with it. I was just wondering what mods/gear i should so or get to make... ...
L

l 4 x

question on how to make a harrow f5 stock more street bmx ready post #1
im kind of new to bmx. ive had a harro f5 for years and id like to start bmxing with it. I was just wondering what mods/gear i should so or get to make it perform better for jumps/ tricks. I ve noticed its a pretty heavy bike in general so what can i strip off it and what i can replace with better performing or lighter gear?

B

bmx93

question on how to make a harrow f5 stock more street bmx ready post #2
post up a pic of it so we can see what its like and what parts it has. that will help everyone help you.
maybe start with taking off your brakes and im guessing it has a gyro so get rid of that too.

P

PUNKROCKER914

question on how to make a harrow f5 stock more street bmx ready post #3
I like how you spelled Haro wrong twice, I bet it has a Haro sticker on it too.

L

l 4 x

question on how to make a harrow f5 stock more street bmx ready post #4
it does tbh, as i said.. im new.

Last edited:
H

hita187wita357

question on how to make a harrow f5 stock more street bmx ready post #5
keep it stock and if it comes with 4 pegs, leave them on. Do not replace anything till it breaks

jimbosz07

jimbosz07

question on how to make a harrow f5 stock more street bmx ready post #6
starting off with a heavy bike will pay off so much in the end. then as you gradually get better you gradually replace parts making it lighter and your much better than if you just started off with a super light bike.

New Topics