Question about rims and frames

• Discuss Question about rims and frames in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; First: 6.2' 67kg (147lbs) not smooth rider Rims: 1.what is better? Odyssey Hazard Vs Primo hula Hoop ** 2.I just need a rim for the back **I... ...
B

Beto

Question about rims and frames post #1
First:
6.2'
67kg (147lbs)
not smooth rider

Rims:
1.what is better? Odyssey Hazard Vs Primo hula Hoop **
2.I just need a rim for the back
**I can get a pair of black primo hula hoop rims for $50 (US Dollars) -new- (for some reason recently, in my country this is the offer in almost any shop), or i can get just one odyssey hazard rim almost for the same price -new-

I have another options but just for one rim depending in the option, the costs are around 45 to 90 dollars.

My budget: $100. But i can put a some more to that amount
Commentaries & recommendations are welcome!

Frames:
T-1 Barcode
S&M Black Bike V2
FBM Deployer
Solid AA

--I'm gonna buy a frame in two months maybe--
Budget - Unknow

Another question: when come out the white limited ed. of odyssey parts?

Gtking80

Gtking80

Question about rims and frames post #2
id go with the hazard and teh deployer

lalo pro

lalo pro

Question about rims and frames post #3
between those two rims: a hazard lite, but i prefer a 7ka

and i don't like those frames, why not a fbm stairmaster instead of the deployer?

ATP

ATP

Question about rims and frames post #4
Hazard Light > Hula Hoop.

The frames are all completely different in there geo, so they would suit you differently. What do you want in a frame? Steep headtube angle? Light? Strong? Somewhat both?? Price? Etc.

Thats a broad range of frame types.

B

Beto

Question about rims and frames post #5
I would choose the hula hoop rims because are very cheap here, and are decently strong. And about the frame i'm looking for somthing strong not necessarily light, and the angles, I have to be honest, the differences I almost do not feel/notice/see them. I really need some advice about that part.

Maybe the next info could be useful:

i ride fast
few ramps (dirt ramps when i can)
a lot of grinds (cement and wood almost all the time), manuals and nose manuals (in progress), and 360's + and combos with 180's (in progress too)
(around 3 years of riding not handy info but who knows).

Thanks for the help

ATP

ATP

Question about rims and frames post #6
Solid AA sounds right up your alley then. Steep headtube for nose manuals, tough, all round, strong and pretty light, many sizes, and able to be made custom

New Topics