putting bike together need help

• Discuss putting bike together need help in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hi i know this might seem lame or poser or noob or what not but im trying to put together a bike from scratch and i never have before and i got the... ...
  • Tags bike
H

HaroRacer4life

putting bike together need help post #1
hi i know this might seem lame or poser or noob or what not but im trying to put together a bike from scratch and i never have before and i got the frame already and im going to get the team parts package from danscomp.com it has like triple wall rims n all that good stuff but they have tool kits and im not sure which one will be enough to put together the bike cuz i want to do it my self no going to bike shops and borrowing tools n paying for labor n shit i want to do it my self from scratch i know like pretty much everything except for like crank stuff 3 piece tools and freewheel stuff but other then that im pretty sure i can do the rest my self and can u tell me like good lube for the ball bearings on the 3 piece crank and how i put it on cuz i know some bearings u have to open em and on some u dont have to open em to lube em well thats it hope u can help thanks

E

EasternBMX

putting bike together need help post #2
you will need a socket wrench set and cup press and allen wrenches...if i were you i'd get the STREET TOOL KIT from dans and a cup press if you really think you need one....you can get your cups in without one it is just harder and takes longer...

It is a hard process but it becomes easier the more you do it......

good luck

H

HaroRacer4life

putting bike together need help post #3
oh ok great thanks alot yeah u really helped me out i was thinking i would need like the 60 or 90 dollar kit lol thanks dude

New Topics