PUMPED TO RIDE

4

415fsxrules

New Member
PUMPED TO RIDE post #1
I am so pumped to ride again unlike u lucky americans half of the year here there is 2ft of snow but i think it will be gone again soon :) I have been so hurt that i have been biking in my basement
Hart knows what saskatchewan is like lol
 
R

rocket

Guest
PUMPED TO RIDE post #2
what?! all us Americans arent lucky. matter of fact its snowing like crazy here! and it snows all winter long in many states. i cant wait till it stops!!!
 
I

infantry43RIDER

Guest
PUMPED TO RIDE post #3
yup.
it is not snowing here in wisconsin anymore...because its too damn cold for it to snow.
but there is snow everywhere except my driveway and some main roads.
 
F

federal_rider12

New Member
PUMPED TO RIDE post #4
finally snow is all melted here but its suppose to snow again
 
I

infantry43RIDER

Guest
PUMPED TO RIDE post #5
yea that has got to be the worst.
all the snow melts and i can go outside but snow gets back in the forcast and sure enough the roads are covered just the next morning.
 
C

casperh

Guest
PUMPED TO RIDE post #6
here it is like one day snow in a year and a half year of raining and in the somme more hotter temperatures because of the greenhouse effect, the bmx conditions are declining with the year
 
L

leeuw

New Member
PUMPED TO RIDE post #7
415fsxrules said:
I am so pumped to ride again unlike u lucky americans half of the year here there is 2ft of snow but i think it will be gone again soon :) I have been so hurt that i have been biking in my basement
Hart knows what saskatchewan is like lol
biking in your basement? i hang 5 while seeing Etnies - forward.
anyways, couldn't you build some snow jumps? really easy and fast to make and if you put some mud under it you can jump then too in the summer...

ride on, leeuw
 
S

sentaafEQpovar

Guest
PUMPED TO RIDE post #8
lol, wasa riding my trials yesterday... been nice and dry nearly the whole winter
 
F

federal_rider12

New Member
PUMPED TO RIDE post #9
yeah i built snow jumps before but riding on them with just street tires usually never landed and my bike got filled with snow and after a week for snow being in bearings and stuff the bike locked up so i quit doing that

but i got good news the snow went around us and its getting around 40 degrees and i might actually be able to go to my friends house and ride again but we have to be careful what we do since he is on probation for a hit and run and falsification but i just cant wait hopefully my parents will let me travel over there just wish i had my cassette wheel to test it too
 
C

casperh

Guest
PUMPED TO RIDE post #10
leeuw said:
415fsxrules said:
I am so pumped to ride again unlike u lucky americans half of the year here there is 2ft of snow but i think it will be gone again soon :) I have been so hurt that i have been biking in my basement
Hart knows what saskatchewan is like lol
biking in your basement? i hang 5 while seeing Etnies - forward.
anyways, couldn't you build some snow jumps? really easy and fast to make and if you put some mud under it you can jump then too in the summer...

ride on, leeuw
waar kom je vandaan yo
 
fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

New Member
PUMPED TO RIDE post #11
I like snowboarding to pass the time but i broke my wrist.
 
T

Trimix

Guest
PUMPED TO RIDE post #12
Of course most of you know my reply to this one.....uh, it's 78 degrees F here today :) I love Florida.....(trimix twisting the knife now) I know it seems like it is always nice here......but.....well it is.

I just cannot imagine how you guys deal with it.
 
I

infantry43RIDER

Guest
PUMPED TO RIDE post #13
*sigh*

that sums up how i feel now Trimix.
 
D

Devourment 138

Guest
PUMPED TO RIDE post #14
casperh said:
here it is like one day snow in a year and a half year of raining and in the somme more hotter temperatures because of the greenhouse effect, the bmx conditions are declining with the year
there is no "greenhouse" effect.... get over it
 
F

federal_rider12

New Member
PUMPED TO RIDE post #15
Trimix said:
Of course most of you know my reply to this one.....uh, it's 78 degrees F here today :) I love Florida.....(trimix twisting the knife now) I know it seems like it is always nice here......but.....well it is.

I just cannot imagine how you guys deal with it.
i cant deal with it i go crazy knowing its cold and snow and stuff so i cant ride i was born and raised in ohio so youd think id be use to it but no i can bare cold weather better then what you probably could but i get sick like every morning when its cold
 
C

casperh

Guest
PUMPED TO RIDE post #16
Devourment 138 said:
casperh said:
here it is like one day snow in a year and a half year of raining and in the somme more hotter temperatures because of the greenhouse effect, the bmx conditions are declining with the year
there is no "greenhouse" effect.... get over it
thats what all americans say
 
I

infantry43RIDER

Guest
PUMPED TO RIDE post #17
humans have been here...what 2 minutes to the planet.
the planet has been through a lot more than us...plate tonics, earthquakes, hurricanes, volcanoes, world wide floods, world wide fires, plagues...
go and ask some of the people living under volcanoes that are covered in ash how the planet is doing this week...ask the people living under active volcanoes with lava running through there bedrooms...how we are threatening the planet.
the planet is doing just fine...it could get rid of us...and it will when our time is up.
 
F

FOL

Guest
PUMPED TO RIDE post #18
greenhouse effect is due to all the gasses from cars? If so, I should let you down casper. The earth has a sinus graphic (a wave) graphic since we know. We are heading towards a top again (which means more warm weather). So not really worrying about it.
 
F

federal_rider12

New Member
PUMPED TO RIDE post #19
i hate science
 
D

Devourment 138

Guest
PUMPED TO RIDE post #20
The equater has been hotter hundreds of years ago than it is now...typical liberal bullshlt.
 

New Topics