PS2,gamecube or X-box

• Discuss PS2,gamecube or X-box in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; hi...well my mum says if i give my PS2 to my sis i can get a brand new consol..like a gamecube or X-box..what is better?should i keep PS2? ect..why is... ...
L

leon_luxton

PS2,gamecube or X-box post #1
hi...well my mum says if i give my PS2 to my sis i can get a brand new consol..like a gamecube or X-box..what is better?should i keep PS2? ect..why is one better and stuff????????
thanks

fitvanhoman666

fitvanhoman666

PS2,gamecube or X-box post #2
xbox cause you can mod it out so you dont have to buy games

F

FOL

PS2,gamecube or X-box post #3
I think you should spend that money on parts for your bike man... :p

anyway I don't like consoles, hardly play anything, excpet my good old 8 bit NES.... but you probably are looking for something more advanced :D

S

sandmriderbmx

PS2,gamecube or X-box post #4
im gonna say xbox, not because you can sheat the people who work hard to make games out of thier money but because ive played all 3 and i like xbox better, i own an xbox and find the gameplay more fun, the games have, for the most poart, better graphics, also xbox live is a bonus, though u have to pay 50 a year and it is free for ps2, to my knowledge ps2 doesnt have voice chat or friends list, i think live is worth the 50 bux, ps2 has some better games, like GT, but xbox also has some etter games than ps2, like halo, also ive played the same game on both consols and prefer xbox because of the controler config. id say xbox would be in first place, ps2 in close second, and gamecube in a def. last, also u should go with the xbox cause then youll still be able to play wat will now be your sisiters ps2 occasionally if you ask nicley, lol

I

infantry43RIDER

PS2,gamecube or X-box post #5
atari...

D

Devourment 138

PS2,gamecube or X-box post #6
well if she gets the PS2....then you will still have access to that console...and the only question is XBOX or game cube...And there is no question which one at that point

XBOX... I have them both. Xbox=Harddrive=faster load times=more fun

F

federal_rider12

PS2,gamecube or X-box post #7
id say gamecube, i like the games on it and its awesome ive played all systems and i hate xbox graphics arent as good as wait i was expecting. but i heard gamecube is like going to stop making games here soon. the ps2 isnt bad but id get the gamecube i want to get one but never have the money to get one and my dreamcast is awesome, i believe dreamcast is the best system ever made, awesome graphics, awesome games, came with more then other systems at the time and like till now(cept for xbox) and many accessories to get and lots of things you can get for them, and was made by the best company sega!!!! my dreamcast is stacked i got stuff you probably can never find and are expensive and mine is a limited edition green with green controller and green vmu, i also have a red controller with red vmu and blue controller with blue vmu, and i got the biggest memory card ever made for any system it has 1600 blocks and to make more space you can save whats on your memory card onto the computer to make more space so its unlimited memory card and it can download game shark codes from a website oh man i got way more for it best system ever

D

Devourment 138

PS2,gamecube or X-box post #8
federal_rider12 said:
i got the biggest memory card ever made for any system it has 1600 blocks
I'm not trying to be a dick...but I have got about 50's cd ripped to my hard drive and about 100 saved games on there too...and still have yet to se it say less than 50,000 blocks left...thats a 10 gig HD in there...and there is nothing like customizing your in gameplay soundtrack to listen to YOUR favorite songs....

The XBOX console is capable of graphics not yet incorporated in most ported games...That is why XBOX exclusive titles are way better looking...but get what ya want. This topic is about as debatable as religion. And the fact is XBOX is a better, and more powerful console capable of out performing ALL other consoles hands down...you think Bill Gates would stand for being out done by ANYONE? I don't think so.

http://www.xboxexclusive.com/xboxspecs.html

The XBOX smokes PS2 and Gamecube all over the board... And Microsoft is snatching up the best designers all over the world... $$$$ when in doubt go with the power of cheese $$$$

F

federal_rider12

PS2,gamecube or X-box post #9
you didnt read it all though it is unlimited everything saved on it can be placed on my computer and retrieved later so its not limited to 1600 blocks its unlimited can save every game ever made if every system could play all games hahaha i can save everything

L

leon_luxton

PS2,gamecube or X-box post #10
hm...i may chose the xbox,whats this about the games ya dont have to pay for**little consused**hwo can i do that then? wHAT ARE THE BEST xBOX GAMES :D thanks

B

BMX Man

PS2,gamecube or X-box post #11
If she gets the PS2 i would get an XBOX because gamecube are shit

fitvanhoman666

fitvanhoman666

PS2,gamecube or X-box post #12
T

Trimix

PS2,gamecube or X-box post #13
F

federal_rider12

PS2,gamecube or X-box post #14
colecovision is the best!!!

actually im a sega guy and im trying to get the sega master, genesis(i want all 3!), nomad, cd, 32x, game gear, and saturn

C

custom_bmx

PS2,gamecube or X-box post #15
um yeh ps2 got the best games but is the least powerfull and the xbox is the most powerfull but doesnt have such a viriety of games. i got a ps2 and a gamecube i got the gamecube cause i like super smash bros melee and mario kart double dash.

F

federal_rider12

PS2,gamecube or X-box post #16
metroid prime is awesome game, i thought it was going to suck but i couldnt stop playing it. i wanted a ps2 but with all the problems with them and the graphics. i would go with a gamecube even though i hear they will be stop making games for it soon

also when playstation came out i got one for my bday and man i had to get 3 before one actually worked! and they had the same problem with the ps2 and even more including trying to play a dvd on it, if you did that you pretty much guaranteed it not to work properly(4 of my friends had that problem) i think they recalled like 500,000 ps2 when they first came to the us

C

casperh

PS2,gamecube or X-box post #17
no choice but ps2!
listen to an old wise hobbit.. euh .. i mean yedi

S

sandmriderbmx

PS2,gamecube or X-box post #18
federal_rider12 said:
metroid prime is awesome game, i thought it was going to suck but i couldnt stop playing it. i wanted a ps2 but with all the problems with them and the graphics. i would go with a gamecube even though i hear they will be stop making games for it soon

also when playstation came out i got one for my bday and man i had to get 3 before one actually worked! and they had the same problem with the ps2 and even more including trying to play a dvd on it, if you did that you pretty much guaranteed it not to work properly(4 of my friends had that problem) i think they recalled like 500,000 ps2 when they first came to the us
dude gamecube suks unless yur under 8 or are some nerdy fag who doesnt shower, lol

L

leon_luxton

PS2,gamecube or X-box post #19
casperh said:
no choice but ps2!
listen to an old wise hobbit.. euh .. i mean yedi
its JEDI not YEDI..ahaha :twisted:

F

federal_rider12

PS2,gamecube or X-box post #20
my friend had a gamecube and it was better then xbox, the only good game i played for xbox was soul calibur 2 but its also on gamecube and soul calibur is awesome on any system, but nothing compares to sega. it sucks they dont make systems any more so i guess ill be collecting the older systems and i wont be buying a new game system unless sega actually makes a new one

New Topics