profile mini/RNC tilite 25tog

• Discuss profile mini/RNC tilite 25tog in the North America (USA/Canada) forum in area BMX-Forum Community; [B][U]FOR SALE/TRADE:[/U][/B] mini SS cassette antifreeze green 14mm ti axle RHD ti 9t needs new driver comes with springs and pawls though just teeth... ...
T

TerribleTom

profile mini/RNC tilite 25tog post #1
FOR SALE/TRADE:
mini SS cassette antifreeze green 14mm ti axle RHD ti 9t needs new driver comes with springs and pawls though just teeth chipped and also will throw in the optional female inner alloy axle just missing the bolts and black RHD profile SS cassette hubshell aswell (pending deal with ATP)

sprocket is the original version of the RNC ti lite 25toothsprocket

the newer all black leather macniel fat capital seat (looking for another pivotal seat like premium or different colur fat capital like the black and grey one)

Hollowbites 175mm reg spindle and bolts just some scratches black (will only trade for other cranks)

PARTS IM LOOKING FOR IN TRADE:
khe tires or anything else new and good
any nice frontload stem like animal,coalition,standard,fit,fbm,stolen,etc.
profile aqua parts
fly or wombolts RHD
23-26t sprockets like mds,tree, anything to hold up to a hack with 4 pegs like me
sunday morning 2 forks or race classics even the freestyles would be good

will get pics later...mostly looking for cash but gimmie your offers on anything you're willing to trade wether it be parts, shoes, whatever:D

Last edited:
T

TerribleTom

profile mini/RNC tilite 25tog post #2
pics upon request

skavenger21

skavenger21

profile mini/RNC tilite 25tog post #3
Pics? I'm intrested in the sprocket. Any parts youneed?

scubastevestahl

scubastevestahl

profile mini/RNC tilite 25tog post #4
price on the sprocket?

T

TerribleTom

profile mini/RNC tilite 25tog post #5
Pics? I'm intrested in the sprocket. Any parts youneed?
You're the last person I'd deal with on here if my life depended on it. I'm not stupid and I've seen the shit you did to kids on bikeguide

P

PUNKROCKER914

profile mini/RNC tilite 25tog post #6
Pics of sprocket? And trade wise, what do ya need?

Meeuwissen1

Meeuwissen1

profile mini/RNC tilite 25tog post #7
Would you sell just the axle alone?

skavenger21

skavenger21

profile mini/RNC tilite 25tog post #8
You're the last person I'd deal with on here if my life depended on it. I'm not stupid and I've seen the shit you did to kids on bikeguide
Alraight considering I hae 4 reffs and I didn't een get thatkids sprocket. And his tracking number didn't work. And I could shipfirst.

M

marks86

profile mini/RNC tilite 25tog post #9
mini SS cassette antifreeze green 14mm ti axle RHD ti 9t needs new driver comes with springs and pawls though just teeth chipped and also will throw in the optional female inner alloy axle just missing the bolts and black RHD profile SS cassette hubshell aswell

will get pics later...mostly looking for cash but gimmie your offers on anything you're willing to trade wether it be parts, shoes, whatever:D
how much for the hub

T

TerribleTom

profile mini/RNC tilite 25tog post #10
parts wise im looking for a good stem, sunday or odyssey forks, any parts to match profiles aqua colour...just good parts in general

as for the hub i'd like to get 160 shipped for it at least since its pretty new and I promise i will have pics up sometime tonite

P

PUNKROCKER914

profile mini/RNC tilite 25tog post #11
Need any bars, tires, sprocket, or pedals?

I have ody forks, but the steerer tube is cut short. It worked on my old sputnic with one spacer, but on my new sunday it is too short.

Last edited:
FitRid3rOC

FitRid3rOC

profile mini/RNC tilite 25tog post #12
How much for the seat? Does it come with a post? I also have a KHE Park tire and a Fly 25t sprocket. PM me please

ATP

ATP

profile mini/RNC tilite 25tog post #13
FOR SALE/TRADE:
mini SS cassette antifreeze green 14mm ti axle RHD ti 9t needs new driver comes with springs and pawls though just teeth chipped and also will throw in the optional female inner alloy axle just missing the bolts and black RHD profile SS cassette hubshell aswell

the newer all black leather macniel fat capital seat (looking for another pivotal seat like premium or different colur fat capital like the black and grey one)

Hollowbites 175mm reg spindle and bolts just some scratches black (will only trade for other cranks)

PARTS IM LOOKING FOR IN TRADE:
khe tires or anything else new and good
any nice frontload stem like animal,coalition,standard,fit,fbm,stolen,etc.
profile aqua parts
fly or wombolts RHD
23-26t sprockets like mds,tree, anything to hold up to a hack with 4 pegs like me
sunday morning 2 forks or race classics even the freestyles would be good

I ave a Aqua mini hub, ill trade you shells if you want. But I'd have to unlcae, and relace my wheel, so itd be a huge hassle for me. PM me and we could work it out.

T

TerribleTom

profile mini/RNC tilite 25tog post #14
c'mon guys one of you has got to have a seat for trade?

scubastevestahl

scubastevestahl

profile mini/RNC tilite 25tog post #15
what kinda seat you looking for? im sure i can get you a decent one. alot of the guys here have extra parts lying arround. gimme a few options and ill see what i can do. i could really use a new hub.

T

TerribleTom

profile mini/RNC tilite 25tog post #16
well just looking for gray/black fat capital or the tan one or premium seats, maybe even the blue and black fat capital....but im for sure not trading a mini cassette for a seat

scubastevestahl

scubastevestahl

profile mini/RNC tilite 25tog post #17
yea i figured.. i can get you the seat and some money..

samcoolguy

samcoolguy

profile mini/RNC tilite 25tog post #18
how much do you want for the hollowbites i got a cromoly fork and bars and cash pm me

T

TerribleTom

profile mini/RNC tilite 25tog post #19
i donno, everyone shades out on deals or doesnt have anything id like to offer so i guess ill just have to use what i have

scubastevestahl

scubastevestahl

profile mini/RNC tilite 25tog post #20
im not really one to shade out on a deal. i just need to know how much you want or what you want. preferably how much cuz i dont have many spare parts..

New Topics