Primo Mix Hub

• Discuss Primo Mix Hub in the BMX Parts forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Title says it. Primo Mix with 8t driver. Some small nicks from spokes but nothing major. Still works great. $50 plus shipping or trade me. Thanks... ...
FitRid3rOC

FitRid3rOC

Primo Mix Hub post #1
Title says it. Primo Mix with 8t driver. Some small nicks from spokes but nothing major. Still works great. $50 plus shipping or trade me. Thanks

Sorry for the poor picture quality. Can get better ones if need be.

G

gtbmx0222

Primo Mix Hub post #2
trade/sell just the driver?
and what are you looking for trade-wise?

FitRid3rOC

FitRid3rOC

Primo Mix Hub post #3
trade/sell just the driver?
and what are you looking for trade-wise?
Not looking to get rid of just the driver. I'm open to pretty much anything trade-wise

Ajlal24

Ajlal24

Primo Mix Hub post #4
I'd jump on this but I hate the look of those mangled flages...they seem real sketch to relace upon...

FitRid3rOC

FitRid3rOC

Primo Mix Hub post #5
I'd jump on this but I hate the look of those mangled flages...they seem real sketch to relace upon...
I can't imagine it would be that bad. I didn't ride it for that long originally but then again I've never relaced a hub that has been laced before

DiZzyThiZz

DiZzyThiZz

Primo Mix Hub post #6
hey i'd like to take this hub but how exactly did the spokes do that?? i cant really see how it happened. is it where spokes dug into the hub from tightening??

G

gtbmx0222

Primo Mix Hub post #7
hey i'd like to take this hub but how exactly did the spokes do that?? i cant really see how it happened. is it where spokes dug into the hub from tightening??
its from the constant pressure of the spokes and intermediate phases where alot of pressure is being put on and then taken off fairly quickly. remember, most hubshells are aluminum alloy and steel and ti spokes are harder than aluminum and can flex/stretch more, therefore, the spokes will dig into the shell before the shell breaks them.

FitRid3rOC

FitRid3rOC

Primo Mix Hub post #8
its from the constant pressure of the spokes and intermediate phases where alot of pressure is being put on and then taken off fairly quickly. remember, most hubshells are aluminum alloy and steel and ti spokes are harder than aluminum and can flex/stretch more, therefore, the spokes will dig into the shell before the shell breaks them.
Couldn't have said it any better

skavenger21

skavenger21

Primo Mix Hub post #9
this guys legit help him out and take this off his hands

FitRid3rOC

FitRid3rOC

Primo Mix Hub post #10
B-u-m-p

NewYorkRimRida

NewYorkRimRida

Primo Mix Hub post #11
i might be able to buy it
pm me

FitRid3rOC

FitRid3rOC

Primo Mix Hub post #12
Back up need to get rid of stuff

B

bikesurfer

Primo Mix Hub post #15
hey man, Im in Huntington Beach, (assuming you are in OC, Cali) How's $45 cash and I could meet you somewhere to pick it up? pm me...

New Topics