Primo Hub + hub guards

• Discuss Primo Hub + hub guards in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; So danscomp says that its hard to fit most hub guards on a primo mix cassette. i really like the FBM guard and was wondering if it's realy a problem to... ...
DiZzyThiZz

DiZzyThiZz

Primo Hub + hub guards post #1
So danscomp says that its hard to fit most hub guards on a primo mix cassette. i really like the FBM guard and was wondering if it's realy a problem to fit it will i be able to bore out the hole to fit over the hardware like how the knight rear hub guard works??

Basically...

Can i drill out the hole on this: http://www.danscomp.com/512061.php?cat=PARTS

To make it work like this: http://www.danscomp.com/512116.php?cat=PARTS

has anyone tried running guards with their primo mix cassette besides the knight hub guard??

M

Marcus Poopy

Primo Hub + hub guards post #2
im pretty sure theres a hubgaurd made especially for primo mix's i saw it just a few days ago atcully somewhere

EDIT: get the knight guard, theyre ll the same thing

DiZzyThiZz

DiZzyThiZz

Primo Hub + hub guards post #3
color choices are whack...shape is ugly.

nevermind ill just try running it and make a how-to if modifications are necessary

CodyPrince

CodyPrince

Primo Hub + hub guards post #4
do it, ull be a hero in everones book. but. why not just get a gland?

JohnW

JohnW

Primo Hub + hub guards post #5
Get a GLAND.

F

frightmare

Primo Hub + hub guards post #6
glands are ugly and the knight guard is a dream. i love mine. fits like a damn GLOVE

A-J

A-J

Primo Hub + hub guards post #7
cant use a fbm on a mix, and i seriously wouldnt recomend drilling it to fit, get a knight guard or a gland, but glands are ghey

JIP

JIP

Primo Hub + hub guards post #8
Freakin' beautiful, man.

I've got the exact same hub, left-side drive, 8t. I think I'm gonna use the same set-up as you.

DiZzyThiZz

DiZzyThiZz

Primo Hub + hub guards post #9
yeah im gonna be going 8t lhd too.

hate glands so ugly but i really wanted the color choices that the FBM offers. frightmare you got one on the front??? if they match nicely i might just get the knight

F

frightmare

Primo Hub + hub guards post #10
nah i dont. i thought about getting 1 though.

New Topics