primo cassette springs in a profile hub?

• Discuss primo cassette springs in a profile hub? in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; do they work? i need to know asap. thanks in advance. ...
ShdowconspiracyX

ShdowconspiracyX

primo cassette springs in a profile hub? post #1
do they work? i need to know asap. thanks in advance.

TOM_L

TOM_L

primo cassette springs in a profile hub? post #2
I am pretty sure they do.

turndown

turndown

primo cassette springs in a profile hub? post #3
well do you have both? i would imagine they arent the same size, because they are different manufacturers, but i dont know for a fact. if you can look at them, then do that.

ATP

ATP

primo cassette springs in a profile hub? post #4
Doubt it, but soemtimes shit just works like that when you dont expect it to.

Busades

Busades

primo cassette springs in a profile hub? post #5
If its the old primo cassette then yes they are compatible and far cheaper than profile springs.

AcEoFsPaDeS

AcEoFsPaDeS

primo cassette springs in a profile hub? post #7
haha no way? i have a primopro hi flange hub now and i can use its springs as replacement springs for my new profile if it ever ****s up? nice..

how did you mess up your hub shdow? and why isnt there an A in your name, ive always wondered?

ATP

ATP

primo cassette springs in a profile hub? post #8
Damn so if these work, I could save $10+. My pawls are so worn, I might snag that kit. Do those springs work to????

TOM_L

TOM_L

primo cassette springs in a profile hub? post #9
You will save nearly $30 as the profile springs and pawls are $5 each which is totally retarded.

ShdowconspiracyX

ShdowconspiracyX

primo cassette springs in a profile hub? post #10
haha no way? i have a primopro hi flange hub now and i can use its springs as replacement springs for my new profile if it ever ****s up? nice..

how did you mess up your hub shdow? and why isnt there an A in your name, ive always wondered?
haha, yea they work. i swapped my 10t back in and it all went together fine, but after i finished it locked up. i tried spinning the cranks and it broke free but when it did, the springs popped out and got crushed from spinning the driver on top of them.

as for my name, it's the same as my screen name for aim. shadowconspiracy was taken, so i took out the "a" so i could fit the "x" on the end. so i just used the same name for this.

AcEoFsPaDeS

AcEoFsPaDeS

primo cassette springs in a profile hub? post #11
damn that sucks it all got phucked up. what are you gonna do now?

ShdowconspiracyX

ShdowconspiracyX

primo cassette springs in a profile hub? post #12
damn that sucks it all got phucked up. what are you gonna do now?
i've been just pumping around and freecoasting until my springs and pawls come in at the end of the week. i'm dying to get them back in.

AcEoFsPaDeS

AcEoFsPaDeS

primo cassette springs in a profile hub? post #13
im sure. atleast them you'll have a cassette and have to BACKPEDAL!! haha

New Topics