Pretty much FREE parts, just pay shipping and my gas for my truck to the post office!

• Discuss Pretty much FREE parts, just pay shipping and my gas for my truck to the post office! in the BMX Parts forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Asking $17 shipped. PayPal only. -Eastern seat/seat post -Small shortys hat -39t Schwin sprocket -25t Eastern sprocket -FSA Impact headset cap... ...
M

MacDuff

Pretty much FREE parts, just pay shipping and my gas for my truck to the post office! post #1
Asking $17 shipped. PayPal only.

-Eastern seat/seat post
-Small shortys hat
-39t Schwin sprocket
-25t Eastern sprocket
-FSA Impact headset cap
-19mm sprocket adapters
-DVS keychain
-Haro peg
-A pair of Wellgo pedals
-Stickers

Evan1166

Evan1166

Pretty much FREE parts, just pay shipping and my gas for my truck to the post office! post #2
Re: Pretty much FREE parts, just pay shipping and my gas for my truck to the post off

Lol i have that same seat it rocks

K

knt102000

Pretty much FREE parts, just pay shipping and my gas for my truck to the post office! post #3
Re: Pretty much FREE parts, just pay shipping and my gas for my truck to the post off

what kinda 19mm adapters do u have?

M

MacDuff

Pretty much FREE parts, just pay shipping and my gas for my truck to the post office! post #4

what kinda 19mm adapters do u have?
Not sure what brand they are..

jdan

jdan

Pretty much FREE parts, just pay shipping and my gas for my truck to the post office! post #5

where are you located?

M

MacDuff

Pretty much FREE parts, just pay shipping and my gas for my truck to the post office! post #6

where are you located?
Northern CA.

wickyman

wickyman

Pretty much FREE parts, just pay shipping and my gas for my truck to the post office! post #7

Where in northern cali? I need those peds. I live up in kelseyville, ca. Let me know! PM would be best!

K

knt102000

Pretty much FREE parts, just pay shipping and my gas for my truck to the post office! post #8

Not sure what brand they are..
i meant like what size to 19mm

bmxreaper88

bmxreaper88

Pretty much FREE parts, just pay shipping and my gas for my truck to the post office! post #9

if i send u a s.a.s.e with a couple bucks can i have the stickers? pm me with address

S

stolenwrap69

Pretty much FREE parts, just pay shipping and my gas for my truck to the post office! post #10

if i send u a s.a.s.e with a couple bucks can i have the stickers? pm me with address
im pretty sure all this stuff is gone

New Topics