Preps Suck

• Discuss Preps Suck in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; how many of tou HATE PREPS!?! I can't stand them! I wish they ALL would DIE! I am like the only kid in my whole school who BMXes except another kid... ...
  • Tags bike bmx
X

XIII

Preps Suck post #1
how many of tou HATE PREPS!?! I can't stand them! I wish they ALL would DIE! I am like the only kid in my whole school who BMXes except another kid who doesn't really do it that much. the Preps always give me a hard time about how different I am from them and how crazy I am and they call me a fag a lot but i'm not!

Poseidon

Poseidon

Preps Suck post #2

I called you a fag too, but i'm not a prep..or maybe I am by your definition *shrug*, but..when I went to public school..the rich, asshole, teacher pet kids..that always made fun of the fat kid..annoyed me...so I can understand..but you know you arent a ***..and you know they couldnt do shit on a bike...theyre only good with their mouths..laugh at them...[insert sarcasm here]because at the end of the day, we know who the better man is.[/end sarcasm].

E

evanc

Preps Suck post #3
Shut up. To poor people, you're a prep as well. There will always be social classes, and most of them relative. You're not going to change shit.

X

XIII

Preps Suck post #4
oh

U

uhhuh

Preps Suck post #5
When you're in highschool there is always someon you hate and someone that hates you...hopefully the number of people that hate you doesn't outweigh the number of people that like you...only because you're more likely to get beat up...a little ramble for ya

N

nirvanafon

Preps Suck post #6
I 'hate' people who 'hate' a certain "class'.. You don't 'hate' all 'preps', you're just too close minded to look past clothes.. I have people who won't talk to me because I'm "goth" in their mind.. Open your eyes, and stop being a lame ass..

I

infantry43RIDER

Preps Suck post #7
yea look past the "classes".

B

BMXrider0822

Preps Suck post #8
I don't know if you would call me a total prep i like BMX and everything like that not the music though i like rap hip-hop and stuff i wera Abercrombie and Abercrombie and fitch,Nike and all but well people are different

Poseidon

Poseidon

Preps Suck post #9
No

You're just a dork.

Don't generalize kids.

H

hyperspaz

Preps Suck post #10
i wear hollister and abercrombie and all that stuff but i love bikes and rock music no one at my school makes fun of me cuz they all know i ride and i showed them some of my tricks and now they all ask did you learn ne thing else new lately so im happy

E

evanc

Preps Suck post #11
I've never even met you and I really, really, REALLY want to break your nose.

X

XIII

Preps Suck post #12
good luck riding wearing Abercrombie!

N

NewYork

Preps Suck post #13
now abercrombies for fags...FAGS...and for all u bitchin pussies just say **** u and after class go crazy on his ass...beat the shit outta him get a rep homie...im droppin out next year but while im in might as well make somethin of it...rite?

im tellin u just go crazy...or go crazy in class and kick some ass its better then after cause no one does anything like try to pull u off him

really arite? and uh i wear my rocawear and ecko and my ehem..."ghetto stompin" I3 Pressures or my reebok hightop classics

but seriously kick some ass and no one will **** with ya

N

nzbmx

Preps Suck post #14
At the risk of soundind like a complete idiot. What the hell is abercrombie and fitch?!!!! I'm from New Zealand so that could explain it but the only time I've ever heard of that is in that super *** Lite Funky Ones video clip.
:( It truly scared me! Also, there really isn't the whole preps vs everyone else here which is good. I don't know how much I would like highschool in America.a

N

NewYork

Preps Suck post #15
america rocks

F

FOL

Preps Suck post #16
I'm a skinhead/****, and I don't believe that fits to the bmx culture

:roll:

nah I listen metal (before I started bmxing), but I wear regular clothes. No wide skatestuff

X

XIII

Preps Suck post #17
nzbmx said:
At the risk of soundind like a complete idiot. What the hell is abercrombie and fitch?!!!! I'm from New Zealand so that could explain it but the only time I've ever heard of that is in that super *** Lite Funky Ones video clip.
:( It truly scared me! Also, there really isn't the whole preps vs everyone else here which is good. I don't know how much I would like highschool in America.a
Abercrombie and fitch is som really expensive shitty clothes with *** techno music in their stores (like *** sex music) and its like an anti punk, goth, BMXer, skater, skinhead, anyone who is different store. just about anyone who shops there is an anti BMXer. along with Holister, American Eagle, and Aeropostale. just dont hang out with people like that...they will turn on you!

a shirt costs like $30 and it just says Abercrombie on it. its a waste of money.

Anticrombie & Bitch

C

Colorblinded

Preps Suck post #18
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I 'hate' people who 'hate' a certain "class'.. You don't 'hate' all 'preps', you're just too close minded to look past clothes.. I have people who won't talk to me because I'm "goth" in their mind.. Open your eyes, and stop being a lame ass..
Umm..

Okay so your saying you hate people that hate a class, and the people that hate a class would be a class of people who hate certain classes, so you hate yourself for hating a class?

I can prove it mathmatically with variables and stuff

N

nirvanafon

Preps Suck post #19
Everyone else seemed to get what I said except for you, (I don't like people who are so close minded that they can't look past clothing, and unless I'm wrong people who can't look past clothing don't wear a certain type of shirt or brand so what you said made absolutely no sense at all.)... You need to ride more and not be pathetic and twist my words around..

X

XIII

Preps Suck post #20
i dont hate all perople who dress preppy...i'm just saying that Abercrombie is like clothes for anti BMXers...most people in the stores are *** and jocks and anti BMXers

New Topics