Premium Products RiM?

• Discuss Premium Products RiM? in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; If i new about this i would of bought this. Anyone no where the price of this is at? IM NOT BUYING IT!, i just want to no... ...
RuLe

RuLe

Premium Products RiM? post #1
If i new about this i would of bought this. Anyone no where the price of this is at? IM NOT BUYING IT!, i just want to no

O

oibmxpunx

Premium Products RiM? post #2
nope this is my first time seeing that where did u get the pic? when are they comeing out? cuz i dont think there out yet cuz the albes site would have them under new stuff and i look there all the time

RuLe

RuLe

Premium Products RiM? post #3
i wish i would of bought this back rim with black spokes their awesome + the front hub is black with black spokes, exactly what i wanted setup but o well dam ill just wait tell the backrim breaks, which will take along long time

HERES THE LINK:

http://www.premiumproducts.us/

P.S. a pic on their this guy has a blue frotn rim, where can i find a blue front rim that is strong

O

oibmxpunx

Premium Products RiM? post #4
o pp dose not make the rim it just a alex rim on some pp hubs and whats with the 40h? 48h?

+ Lightweight Premium / Alex double-wall Alloy rims

+ 40H rear, 36H front

+ Premium Front hub, 2 sealed bearings, 3/8" Crmo axle

+ Premium rear hub, 4 sealed bearings

+ With 14mm/6mm Hollow Crmo axle

+ 4 pawl cassette system w/ 12T cog

+ Black stainless steel spokes

+ Black or chrome rims

RuLe

RuLe

Premium Products RiM? post #5
yea i noticed that i saw a lot of rims saying 40 spoke now. Its int he middle of 48 and 36 so i dont no but o well

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Premium Products RiM? post #6
i dont like tall rims, and i dont like haro

I

infantry43RIDER

Premium Products RiM? post #7
Premium is much better than haro but all right.

they aren't PP rims anyways...
hubs look decent.

i have also seen a lot of 40 spoke rear stocks now too...its because light weight is a trend at this moment...remember fellas 8 more spokes = 42564252 pounds..

O

oibmxpunx

Premium Products RiM? post #8
i like my 48 back and 36 front ill stick with that

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Premium Products RiM? post #9
That cassette hub looks an awfully lot like an Odyssey Hazard Lite Cassette hub. It is exactly the same except for the 40 spoke hole crap.

Actually, I'm not too surprised. Premium is just taking other people's original designs into what they make.
-Grind guards on their frames chainstays? hmm..... T1 Nate Wessel frame
-That grind disc looks a lot like a Macneil Guard Sprocket

Some of their ideas are original though.

I

infantry43RIDER

Premium Products RiM? post #10
yea...some...maybe.

that is what premium and haro do though...they take the good ideas and copy them...actually many companies do that...progression.

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Premium Products RiM? post #11
I understand companies using an idea and making an different part but this is the same part. If they wanted to use their 40h hub design they should at least make the part look different from Odyssey's. The other stuff I'm fine with but having almost the exact same design as Odyssey's hub is wrong.

Does anyone else find this wrong?

D

Deliciouspeed

Premium Products RiM? post #12
I'm pretty impressed with their products and have been considering their cranks. I like that 4pawl cassette-nice. I'd be down for a 40hole in the front.

New Topics