--PREMIUM PRODUCTS GOOD OR BAD?--

• Discuss --PREMIUM PRODUCTS GOOD OR BAD?-- in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i live inEngland and ive never heard or preium products, they are not for sale over and was wondering if they are good or bad, p.s do Haro make frames... ...
  • Tags bmx bmx rider bmx shop cranks flair shop
C

Caris

--PREMIUM PRODUCTS GOOD OR BAD?-- post #1
i live inEngland and ive never heard or preium products, they are not for sale over and was wondering if they are good or bad, p.s do Haro make frames alone like the Mrra Flair?

Thanks Caris 8)

X

XIII

--PREMIUM PRODUCTS GOOD OR BAD?-- post #2
Mirra Pro (same as Mirra Flair), Nyquist Pro, and Backtrail Pro

Premium is way better than Haro

Premium is pretty good.

C

Caris

--PREMIUM PRODUCTS GOOD OR BAD?-- post #3
Where can you get them, and can you get them in England?

I

infantry43RIDER

--PREMIUM PRODUCTS GOOD OR BAD?-- post #4
i don't know if you can get them in England.
i keep forgetting the one UK bmx shop URL...someone needs to help me out on that.

i think that Premium is pretty damn good...specially for the mon mon.
Haro = Toyota
Premium = Lexus

ha now i would feel like a complete retard if i got the car companies mixed up.

D

Deliciouspeed

--PREMIUM PRODUCTS GOOD OR BAD?-- post #5
Some of their stuff looks really nice...the cranks for example look super like they would be very durable and are lite. But knowing that haro=premium turned me off. It really upsets me when I spen money on crap. So I avoid anything questionable.

I

infantry43RIDER

--PREMIUM PRODUCTS GOOD OR BAD?-- post #6
so...just because of the name you get turned off?
hmm...i guess i could understand that but its really being super judgmental.

F

federal_rider12

--PREMIUM PRODUCTS GOOD OR BAD?-- post #7
Haro = Toyota
:lol: i like that comparison. my mom has a toyota and man is it a pile of crap its got like 50,000 miles and it had emission problems, bald tires, steering has gone bad, brakes are shot and it has a horrible squeaking noise from the dash starting to come apart, and all this happened like 20,000 miles ago

L

leon_luxton

--PREMIUM PRODUCTS GOOD OR BAD?-- post #8
well i dont know if ya can get them products in UK and i very much dout ya can..i have many ride mags from UK and never seen em in there..sorry..get soming like fly,fit,hoffman ect..the best mailorder shops in the UK are www.customriders.co.uk www.billys.co.uk www.winstanleysbmx.com they are the BEST from the UK 8O best thing to do is go to ya local newsgets or what ever and get a rideUK mag and bmx rider mag becuase i got so much infomation from them mags and are well worth the money..you learn alot from them..also have good adverts on bikes so go take a look..if not just read it in the shop or steal it,lol :roll: need anything else just PM me or post here :wink: UK rules for ever..woohooo :twisted:

D

Deliciouspeed

--PREMIUM PRODUCTS GOOD OR BAD?-- post #9
I know, but I just bought some new cranks and I was laid off a few weeks ago so value per $$$ was a big part of my decision. I really wanted to try them, but ya know...
I bought some powerbites w/ primo euro bb and rnc ti spindle.

C

Caris

--PREMIUM PRODUCTS GOOD OR BAD?-- post #10
I get Ride like every mounth, cheers any ways.

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

--PREMIUM PRODUCTS GOOD OR BAD?-- post #11
I say dont support a company that copies other people's original shit.
Such as their copying the Odyssey Hazard Lite Casstte Hub.

If you're going to use an idea from another part, fine but at least make it look different.

O

onethirty8fiend

--PREMIUM PRODUCTS GOOD OR BAD?-- post #13
i've been running the Premium 40h cassette wheel for about 2 months and it's holding up perfect. No hop or bend or anything. Their products seem pretty good so far but i guess only time will tell

F

federal_rider12

--PREMIUM PRODUCTS GOOD OR BAD?-- post #14
i bought a cassette that looks and is made just like the old hazard cassette, but of course they were made in the same warehouse, same as mosh too just check out the hazard lite cassette and mosh they are like exactly the same

**off topic

D

Deliciouspeed

--PREMIUM PRODUCTS GOOD OR BAD?-- post #15
I'd be down with a 40h front wheel. The premium cassette looks clean as well, 4pawls and lite.

P

Pyro insaine

--PREMIUM PRODUCTS GOOD OR BAD?-- post #16
YES and YES :lol: i love premium products

RuLe

RuLe

--PREMIUM PRODUCTS GOOD OR BAD?-- post #17
premium product guard i heard from transworld BMX mag. they gave it a 10. they said they grinded on it and didnt mess up anything

New Topics