Premium Product FORKS

• Discuss Premium Product FORKS in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I found out my old bike had premium product Freestyle forks. and if u dotn believe me heres the link to danscomp... ...
  • Tags bike cranks dirt parts
RuLe

RuLe

Premium Product FORKS post #1
P

Pyro insaine

Premium Product FORKS post #2
i dont think so

Haro owns Premium products and i think u got a cheaper nock off version cause the dont put dat gooda parts on stock stuff

RuLe

RuLe

Premium Product FORKS post #3
the old bike u see was 510 with all tax

i think it came with the premium product forks andthe mega tube headset cup, hombre brakes, alex supra E rims and the cranks are like 2x bigger then the ones on my new bike. i dont no what brand cranks tho. no logo

Im pretty sure they are premium because haro owns premium and plus. most of the best haros come with premium producsts. like go to harobikes.com and look at the nyquist r pro. it comes with premium product parts on some stuff. and no other haro forks look like that so.... yeaa :arrow:

F

federal_rider12

Premium Product FORKS post #4
premium is haro so why does it matter its not like theres a difference

RuLe

RuLe

Premium Product FORKS post #5
yea premium products, haro does own that company correct but most of the parts made by haro that are named premium products are mostly real good and most are expensive. but they are good forks dont u think? Clearning, cut off the brakes (grind) spray paint black

F

federal_rider12

Premium Product FORKS post #6
i dont think either is good all i see the difference is between haro and premium is the name and price they are made in the same place made the same way just a different name and price

its just like mosh, odyssey, and another company(which makes my cassette and i dont remember the name) they are made in the same place made the same way and the difference is name and price

B

blindskaters3

Premium Product FORKS post #7
just get some pitch fork

RuLe

RuLe

Premium Product FORKS post #8
thats the thing. i want the odyssey dirt forks since alot of peopel said they are good and lighter then the pitchfork lites but i dont want to pay for forks at the time. i want some good forks so i no i wont brake my current ones

F

federal_rider12

Premium Product FORKS post #9
then dont buy a new fork because yours is fine i replaced my since i bent my steerer tube and had some heavy dents on the fork but to me the s&m pitch lite is lighter then the odyssey dirt fork s&m makes some great forks and bars

I

infantry43RIDER

Premium Product FORKS post #10
um yea dude...you have haro forks on that old bike or yours...
those are no premiums...sorry.

X

XIII

Premium Product FORKS post #11
Haro does own Premium, but there is a huge difference.

Haro is the cheap sellout shit and Premium is their good shit.

F

federal_rider12

Premium Product FORKS post #12
both made the same way, one says haro the other says premium. all i see in these companies is that premium got started so haro could still sell their stuff without people thinking sell out

New Topics