Pre Ride zcheck?

• Discuss Pre Ride zcheck? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hey guys i was wondering if there is anything you check or tighten before aride. Is there soemthing that should be checked that often if so what do you... ...
J

jake b

Pre Ride zcheck? post #1
Hey guys i was wondering if there is anything you check or tighten before aride. Is there soemthing that should be checked that often if so what do you normally do??

E

evilchris50

Pre Ride zcheck? post #2
i suggest you check your stem bolts, and tire pressure b4 u ride

kheridr

kheridr

Pre Ride zcheck? post #3
i suggest you check your wheel is on :)

2008HaroF3

2008HaroF3

Pre Ride zcheck? post #4
pick the bike up around 30cm and drop it,but hold on to it,if there are any rattles something is loose,so go all over your bike and check every nuts and bolt is at correct tension :D

M

Marcus Poopy

Pre Ride zcheck? post #5
pick the bike up around 30cm and drop it,but hold on to it,if there are any rattles something is loose,so go all over your bike and check every nuts and bolt is at correct tension :D
thats what i do...except if something like pedals or chain are loose, i dont tighten them cuz im too lazy, but sometimes i check if my stem, headset and wheels are tight...usually i live life on the edge and dont check anything.

2008HaroF3

2008HaroF3

Pre Ride zcheck? post #6
lol...

2WheelPride

2WheelPride

Pre Ride zcheck? post #7
Check you headlight fluid.

JK check your tire pressure save your rims

mack_turtle

mack_turtle

Pre Ride zcheck? post #8
i usually clean my rear rim for brakes and pump up my tires.

New Topics