POST your injurys

• Discuss POST your injurys in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; the name says it all dudes/not dudes post:hihi: ...
H

Hermes

POST your injurys post #1
the name says it all dudes/not dudes

H

Hermes

POST your injurys post #2
bruised sack, broken arm, knocked out my front teeth 4 times, broken all toes,only 1 finger,and chiped hips

SnK

SnK

POST your injurys post #3
Well i've got gravel rash elbow. Bruised and scraped bum. Skin missing on my shoulders. Never take pictures though hah.

H

Hermes

POST your injurys post #4
me either...lol

H

Hermes

POST your injurys post #5
ohhhh man the pic dosent show on this school computer atz what is it??

SnK

SnK

POST your injurys post #6
Might take one of my ass though next time i land on it and scrape it up, Just for you.

H

Hermes

POST your injurys post #7
thank you i will cherish it

skavenger256

skavenger256

POST your injurys post #8
the worst i had was when i shattered my ankle, shredded and destroyed the tendons and ligaments or whatever they.

H

Hermes

POST your injurys post #9
omg thats nasty

M

Marcus Poopy

POST your injurys post #10
-EXTREME wrist pains that lasted about 4 months (i have no clue what was wrong with it :S)
-Broke my left humorus right on the balljoint(broken shoulder with no cast=horrible)
-Broke my RIGHT humorus on the balljoin also(same pain:p)
-after i broke my right shoulder i ended up with a permanent tendonitis in my shoulder :(
-broken collarbone
-rolled my right ankle sooo bad that im still surprised i did'nt shatter it (no walking for 2 months though)
-and many screwed up fingers and toes that might have been broken but i never got them checked out.

H

Hermes

POST your injurys post #11
wow thats depressing....

N

natidrt

POST your injurys post #12
got knocked while riding trails with a level 3 concussion a few weeks ago.

hunt3r

hunt3r

POST your injurys post #13
I ROLLED MY ANKLE SO ****ING BAD YESTERDAY.. it hurts to put pressure on it at all.. it swelled up to like baseball size on the outside of my left ankle

how long am i gonna be out ??? :(

JoeyWinkle

JoeyWinkle

POST your injurys post #14
^^^^goto a doctor?!
ive broke my nose wit bad concussion, fractured eye socket, fractured ankle, toes
my friend, last saturday broke his collar bone and fractured his shoulder after sliding out mega fast at some big trails.

aldrix

aldrix

POST your injurys post #15
I ROLLED MY ANKLE SO ****ING BAD YESTERDAY.. it hurts to put pressure on it at all.. it swelled up to like baseball size on the outside of my left ankle

Get that checked out. My wife did that and tore some ligaments in her ankle. She was on crutches for a month at least. Not saying that's definitely what you did, but sounds similar. At the very least, you should try applying some cold to it and elevating it. Also, immobilize it with a splint or something for a while, it probably shouldn't be wiggling that foot around. If you did tear ligaments, it will be a little while. Hope you get better soon man.

I just got a bike a few weeks ago and already sprained my wrist :p Not too bad though, did it last Tuesday and I'll probably go for some riding today now that it feels pretty strong again (yesterday rained so I couldn't, boo). I broke that wrist twice before though, so I was nervous.

Skizzo

Skizzo

POST your injurys post #16

dude go to a doctor...i THOUGHT i did the same thing and it ended up i broke the outer bone right above my ankle (still considered broken ankle)... i was out for 3 months im just gettin back now....

but i have also broken my right foot and both collarbones.

GUMP

GUMP

POST your injurys post #17

i did the same thing to days back. went to the doctor and he was sure it was broke, got xrays and bones are all good. He said it must be a bad sprain still meant to be off bike for 6 weeks. said a brake better heals properly

bmxjunkie07

bmxjunkie07

POST your injurys post #18
Torn all the muscles in around my sternum and lower back. Insanely painful rolled ankles... damaged a rotator cuff.. Other than that nothing... I never fall.

Mr. Hoffman

Mr. Hoffman

POST your injurys post #19
Look closely,find the 3 injuries.

Main is obvious.

JustinCarter

JustinCarter

POST your injurys post #20
Messed my ankle up bad, tore some stuff
Hyper extended my knee
And fell over a broken tv and got tons of glass in my hands ahahahha, bleeding everywhere. Still got scars.

New Topics