Post ranks

• Discuss Post ranks in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; I just wanted to know how many posts do you need to get new ranks. ...
  • Tags backflip double backflip tailwhip
Status
Not open for further replies.
ak_freebird

ak_freebird

Post ranks post #1
I just wanted to know how many posts do you need to get new ranks.

L

leon_luxton

Post ranks post #2
dunno and it dont really matter either

ak_freebird

ak_freebird

Post ranks post #3
Oooooh alright then. Just wanted to know what different ones were. :roll:

E

evanc

Post ranks post #4
Too bad.

ak_freebird

ak_freebird

Post ranks post #5
:stinkefinger:

I

infantry43RIDER

Post ranks post #6
ooo hardass.
why does it matter...oh it doesn't thats right.
we are not on here to try and post whore through "rankings".

ak_freebird

ak_freebird

Post ranks post #7
HAHAHAHAHA, don't get too tough now Mr. Moderator man. I was just a little curious on the different ones there were, jesus christ, make a big deal over a little ****ing question. Don't worry, I won't be post whoring it up here, just wanted to know what they were, that is all. :badgrin:

S

sandmriderbmx

Post ranks post #8
i dunno, i just got to the next one like 3 posts ago

W

Wynex

Post ranks post #9
Bunnyhop 0
Endo 50
barspin 100
No-Footer 150
No-Hander 250
360 350
Tailwhip 500
Decade 750
720 1000
Backflip 1500
Frontflip 2000
Double Backflip 2500
Double-Tailwhip 3000
Double-Backflip 3500
Lord of the Forums 5000

:roll:

ak_freebird

ak_freebird

Post ranks post #10
Thanks man, thats all I wanted to know. The different names and stuff. Cause I have no idea how many posts I have and I don't care. Thanks again.

O

oibmxpunx

Post ranks post #11
wow ive alway wonder what thos where for

F

federal_rider12

Post ranks post #12
yeah me too

R

rocket

Post ranks post #13
ak_freebird said:
HAHAHAHAHA, don't get too tough now Mr. Moderator man. I was just a little curious on the different ones there were, jesus christ, make a big deal over a little f*ck question. Don't worry, I won't be post whoring it up here, just wanted to know what they were, that is all. :badgrin:
you know, i didnt know what to think at first about this subject but then i saw how this guy ak_freebird just asked a simple question and then gets all kinds of shit about it, even from a Moderator!!? then i come back to this thread a day later and see how Wynex simply answered his simple question. ak_freebird never said it "mattered". which just amazes me how some people use their own ranks to hate on a new guy for such a logical question. ive wondered the same thing myself and im sure the rest of you did at one point or another.
i think this explains why i see so many new names that register but then i never see them again? :hmm:

F

FOL

Post ranks post #14
what do you mean "even a moderator??" How the hell do you think we got that status? ;)

T

Trimix

Post ranks post #15
Wynex said:
Bunnyhop 0
Endo 50
barspin 100
No-Footer 150
No-Hander 250
360 350
Tailwhip 500
Decade 750
720 1000
Backflip 1500
Frontflip 2000
Double Backflip 2500
Double-Tailwhip 3000
Double-Backflip 3500
Lord of the Forums 5000

:roll:
Ah....NOW it makes sense. I could care less either, but I was wondering what drove the "trick change" under the handle. Also I disagree that a backflip is harder than a decade.....LOL

T

Trimix

Post ranks post #16
FOL said:
what do you mean "even a moderator??" How the hell do you think we got that status? ;)
Good looks? Big wallet? :roll:

F

FOL

Post ranks post #17
Trimix said:
Good looks? Big wallet? :roll:
go on go on, some extra's and you are exactly right

ak_freebird

ak_freebird

Post ranks post #18
icerocket said:
ak_freebird said:
HAHAHAHAHA, don't get too tough now Mr. Moderator man. I was just a little curious on the different ones there were, jesus christ, make a big deal over a little f*ck question. Don't worry, I won't be post whoring it up here, just wanted to know what they were, that is all. :badgrin:
you know, i didnt know what to think at first about this subject but then i saw how this guy ak_freebird just asked a simple question and then gets all kinds of shit about it, even from a Moderator!!? then i come back to this thread a day later and see how Wynex simply answered his simple question. ak_freebird never said it "mattered". which just amazes me how some people use their own ranks to hate on a new guy for such a logical question. ive wondered the same thing myself and im sure the rest of you did at one point or another.
i think this explains why i see so many new names that register but then i never see them again? :hmm:
:clap: THANK YOU, thats all I asked was a "simple question". I can't help that I'm curious for what the other ranks are. I always ask the question on the other forums I'm on and they've had no problem answering. Yes I am the new guy but jeez I come on the forum to give my opinions and look for help, not to be called a "hardass" for a question. :shifty:

R

rocket

Post ranks post #19
FOL said:
im talking about a moderator that gave him shit...we wont say any names but its pretty obvious if you read back. i didnt say anything about a moderaters status.

F

FOL

Post ranks post #20
icerocket said:
im talking about a moderator that gave him shit...we wont say any names but its pretty obvious if you read back. i didnt say anything about a moderaters status.
lol I know man, I was just pulling your leg :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics