Post Desktops Here

• Discuss Post Desktops Here in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; O yea britney everywhere :) [img]http://www.ugngaming.com/uploads/desktop.jpg[/img] ...
RuLe

RuLe

Post Desktops Here post #1
O yea britney everywhere :)

G

Post Desktops Here post #2
uhh lol i think this is the wrong forum to put this but hey ill go along with it

E

EPMD

Post Desktops Here post #3
nice Pobey. :D

F

FOL

Post Desktops Here post #4
this is not bmx related (except for some backgrounds, lol pobey :lol: )

-> all other stuff

G

Post Desktops Here post #6
that really is sentaaf making an ugly face

S

sentaafEQpovar

Post Desktops Here post #7
olol, first guy uses a mac, how ***, yeah, i dont get the point of that first *** wall picutre, if ur gonna have a hot chick, might as well have her naked

RuLe

RuLe

Post Desktops Here post #8
first off i dont use a mac. its the windowblinds im using. its a program to change your desktop and icons the way you like and u can download more. I use a 1700dollar computer and it came with pertty much everything. And im not the only one that uses this comp. My parents use it hello. They arent gonna go by another 1thousand dollor computer just to use it when they can use this one. when i get my own house i will

RuLe

RuLe

Post Desktops Here post #9
plus u cant post nude pics on this forum even if it is on your desktop. they will bann you or delete it. maybe but anyways.. See how i can change the whole thing from light to dark???

F

federal_rider12

Post Desktops Here post #10
i use an old computer that cost $1000 before when its actually worth $200 and the cdrw and hard drive i added to it cost well more then the computer is worth

G

Post Desktops Here post #11
you´re background keeps getting better!!!!!!!

New Topics