Politics

• Discuss Politics in the Politics and World Issues forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; I was just wondering how many people here are registered to vote...and what their views on the next election are. I will personally post my own... ...
V

Vic_Vega

Politics post #1
I was just wondering how many people here are registered to vote...and what their views on the next election are. I will personally post my own opinions later(so as not to color anyone else's remarks) but i will say feel free to criticize this government any way you want.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Also, please visit the sight in my sig, and if you are not registered to vote, get off your ass and exercise your rights!

W

Wynex

Politics post #2
Here in europe we don't need to register to vote :)

I

infantry43RIDER

Politics post #3
lol

yea ill be 18 in time for the next election...but i doubt i will vote.

E

evanc

Politics post #4
Most of the people on here are like 11.

H

hartattack_199

Politics post #5
im not even potty trained yet

I

infantry43RIDER

Politics post #6
thats cute.

X

XIII

Politics post #7
i'm 13...politicians lie (screw voting)

I

infantry43RIDER

Politics post #8
remember when you said you were 13?

X

XIII

Politics post #9
lol...thats just my opinion

V

Vic_Vega

Politics post #10
XIII said:
i'm 13...politicians lie (screw voting)
So you would allow yourself to be ruled without bothering to add your input? Man, you're just the kind of citizen the government wants....thats not anarchy, that's apathy.

G

Politics post #11
lol. today me and my friend rob had so much fun. we rode around town pretending to be trying to hop over all of the candidates signs but slammed our back ends down when we were right over top of them. it was so funny. we must have split over 50 signs in half.

C

crustie bryce

Politics post #12
i'm definately registered to vote, although its true that polititians lie, cheat, steal, and change their ideas depending on who they are talking to, that is the ****ing reason people need to vote until we can evolve past petty hatered and ignorance and abolish government and people are able to raise their kids with a moral compass that will allow them to govern themselves and keep them from hurting raping and killing eachother. so until thenwe must vote at all chances we get

P.S. for those too ignorant to understand that little acronym it stands for post script... yeah i am an anarchist and i do vote and for all you little kids that think that your beloved sex pistols weiner boys are too they werent now go to crimethinc.com, read some noam chompsky, and george orwell and find out what anarchy is about and then you might find out that the pretty boy known as sid vicious had absolutely no idea what he was talking about

C

crustie bryce

Politics post #13
i'm definately registered to vote, although its true that polititians lie, cheat, steal, and change their ideas depending on who they are talking to, that is the ****ing reason people need to vote until we can evolve past petty hatered and ignorance and abolish government and people are able to raise their kids with a moral compass that will allow them to govern themselves and keep them from hurting raping and killing eachother. so until thenwe must vote at all chances we get

P.S. for those too ignorant to understand that little acronym it stands for post script... yeah i am an anarchist and i do vote and for all you little kids that think that your beloved sex pistols weiner boys are too they werent now go to crimethinc.com, read some chompsky, and george orwell and find out what anarchy is about

V

Vic_Vega

Politics post #14
crustie bryce, I agree with you...registering to vote is the first step in helping to dethrone our current dictator. And for those of you who aren't, imagine this: Right now the governement is using YOUR tax dollars to fund their illegal war, instead of solving problems right here in the U.S. of A. Is that what YOU would do with your money?

E

EasternBMX

Politics post #15
They can use my tax dollars to make a profit on gasoline and oil becuase it is just going to help out the economy........what is going to suck is all these douchbag little kids they say they won't vote are going to ruine social security and all that poverty free food stuff it takes a good 5 minutes to vote ride your bike to the nearest elementary school grind some handicap rail and scream **** THE GOVERNMENT! thats all i have to say

DkJoshy

DkJoshy

Politics post #16
you guys do realize our votes dont mean a whole lot because the actual president election is based on the electoral colleges...meaning our votes dont mean shit...only the people in the electoral colleges get to decide who to vote for. we vote in the "popularity" poll and they vote on the presidential poll

F

fairtrade

Politics post #17
You do realise this thread is 3 years old?

DkJoshy

DkJoshy

Politics post #18
nope, it was up there in this forum tho

New Topics