Please need advice.

• Discuss Please need advice. in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Ok so my dad died when i was 7.I remember him and all.Now my mom Remarried when i was 8.She has always told me when i was 16/18 i would get to decide... ...
Levimoody

Levimoody

Please need advice. post #1
Ok so my dad died when i was 7.I remember him and all.Now my mom Remarried when i was 8.She has always told me when i was 16/18 i would get to decide if Bob (step dad) adopted me...now she is sayng he has to adopt me.Im pretty pissed.How should i go about it?

Oh yea and my wrist is sprained.No riding to calm myself :(.

Sick Boy

Sick Boy

Please need advice. post #2
Wack it.

ridecleveland

ridecleveland

Please need advice. post #3
Why does he "have to" adopt you?

Levimoody

Levimoody

Please need advice. post #4
My mom said....Dont worry i "wack" it plenty...:lol:

mstandlee

mstandlee

Please need advice. post #5
OMG... This is ridiculous. Ok. My father (1 dad) brought us into the world. Our dad (dad 2) has raised us. And its not a matter of him adopting us or not, its a matter of whether we change are last name. Levi has been making up some bullshit excuse that he doesn't want to change his name because he doesn't think its right to change you name or something. And he died when we where 4 and 5 (or 5 or 6) I cant remember. He did nothing for us. Im not saying that in a bad way, Im just saying he wasnt there even when he was alive. He tried his hardest, and thats all we can remember him by. When he was there, he was the best, however, he was rarely there. Thats all I gotta say about that.

Levimoody

Levimoody

Please need advice. post #6
OMG... This is ridiculous. Ok. My father (1 dad) brought us into the world. Our dad (dad 2) has raised us. And its not a matter of him adopting us or not, its a matter of whether we change are last name. Levi has been making up some bullshit excuse that he doesn't want to change his name because he doesn't think its right to change you name or something. And he died when we where 4 and 5 (or 5 or 6) I cant remember. He did nothing for us. Im not saying that in a bad way, Im just saying he wasnt there even when he was alive. He tried his hardest, and thats all we can remember him by. When he was there, he was the best, however, he was rarely there. Thats all I gotta say about that.
F*ck you....Dont even call him dad if your just gonna say im making excuses....He was our dad and still is in my eyes...he did more by jus being there and i have memories...Bitch....

JoeyPower

JoeyPower

Please need advice. post #7
F*ck you....Dont even call him dad if your just gonna say im making excuses....He was our dad and still is in my eyes...he did more by jus being there and i have memories...Bitch....
I'm going to guess your brothers?

If your 17, wait another year and just move away.

MikeT

MikeT

Please need advice. post #8
Joey that's a bit extreme.

If your mum(mom?) has any respect she'll listen to you Levi, just ask to speak to her ( On her own ).

Good luck :)

Mike

Levimoody

Levimoody

Please need advice. post #9
I'm going to guess your brothers?

If your 17, wait another year and just move away.
Im 14 :(.

Joey that's a bit extreme.

If your mum(mom?) has any respect she'll listen to you Levi, just ask to speak to her ( On her own ).

Good luck :)

Mike
She says that she wants it to be our family name.Im jus gonna keep going by what am now and see what happens.....Thanks.
btw:His name was Mike.

MikeT

MikeT

Please need advice. post #10
Levi, be careful that you don't upset your mom mate, it's hard for her too.

You could always say that she wants it to be the family name, but he isn't blood related to you.

Tell her that blood is thicker than water too :)

mstandlee

mstandlee

Please need advice. post #11
So your telling me that you have more memories with our father than our dad? Sure, are dad works alot. But how do you think your getting the shit all the time? You sure as hell arent makin that money. You dont have a job. 3 EXPENSIVE bicycles in 2 years and goin on 4? Sure, he's still our father and will always be. But its the past, why dwell on it? You should always make choices and never look back.

New Topics