Please help me with my fork wheelie

• Discuss Please help me with my fork wheelie in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I get both of my feet onto the front pegs but i always overturn...how can i prevent this? ...
  • Tags wheelie
U

Unorthodox

Please help me with my fork wheelie post #1
I get both of my feet onto the front pegs but i always overturn...how can i prevent this?

E

evanc

Please help me with my fork wheelie post #2
Don't turn as much. Is it that hard to figure out?

H

hartattack_199

Please help me with my fork wheelie post #3
hahahahahaha, he gave himself i clue too. "I always over turn", hmmmm buddy, Try turning a little more

S

speed10

Please help me with my fork wheelie post #4
hahaha

ahahha good advise evan. hey kid, try the search button. i leared the hard way by askin these guys for help. lol

U

Unorthodox

Please help me with my fork wheelie post #5
Thanks a lot, i understand that i have to turn less but i was just wondering if you had advice, not criticism. Thanks.

S

Skid

Please help me with my fork wheelie post #6
hartattack_199 said:
hahahahahaha, he gave himself i clue too. "I always over turn", hmmmm buddy, Try turning a little more
hahaha that is fu*king halarious

U

Unorthodox

Please help me with my fork wheelie post #7
haha you mean "Try turning less...dumb ass!

S

speed10

Please help me with my fork wheelie post #8
haha

hahaha damn he proved you wrong. wtg unorth. a,ll i ever get is criticism when i ask for help. never the help, always an insult cuz some of them are horribly stupid fags

E

evanc

Please help me with my fork wheelie post #9
I try and help where help is due. I can't help you with something that you just need to get out there and practice. And repeat, and repeat, and repeat.

U

Unorthodox

Please help me with my fork wheelie post #10
Ya but you dont need to be a ****y little ass about it, just be polite or dont answer.

L

leon_luxton

Please help me with my fork wheelie post #11
Unorthodox said:
Ya but you dont need to be a ****y little ass about it, just be polite or dont answer.
well said.i can help.i used to overturn all the time2 but i found if you spin slowly you keep you balence and dont overturn,hope that helps

S

Super S***

Please help me with my fork wheelie post #12
have u ever noticed that these comversations rapidly strayfrom the point onto something completely diferent :hmm:

V

VAS123

Please help me with my fork wheelie post #13
to be honest..this is the ONLY online forum where people pretend to be badasses or smartasses....any other forum where there are more then 5 people posting, these little dudes wouldnt last a week. craziness. one asks a simple question and these kids instead of ignoring it and not wasting their time, actualy reply. madness i tell ya.

E

evanc

Please help me with my fork wheelie post #14
To be honest, bmxboard.com owns this forum. What I'm saying, and you consider 'rude' is pretty polite over there.

I

infantry43RIDER

Please help me with my fork wheelie post #15
yea man...bmxboard does own this one...but i kinda like this one more cause its smaller i don't know why...that doesn't make sence.

L

leon_luxton

Please help me with my fork wheelie post #16
Super S*** said:
have u ever noticed that these comversations rapidly strayfrom the point onto something completely diferent :hmm:
YES

I

infantry43RIDER

Please help me with my fork wheelie post #17
yea well see that is what happens when the answer to someones question has been answered...numerous times.

H

hartattack_199

Please help me with my fork wheelie post #18
infantry43RIDER said:
yea man...bmxboard does own this one...but i kinda like this one more cause its smaller i don't know why...that doesn't make sence.
its like a community, Everybody knows everybody

S

speed10

Please help me with my fork wheelie post #19
sure

maybe its a community but its not a good one, cuz noone likes anyone.

E

evanc

Please help me with my fork wheelie post #20
Hah, do you like everyone in you city? Didn't think so. But other than the constant stream of n00bs I have to deal with, it isn't so bad.

New Topics