planning to start dirt riding

• Discuss planning to start dirt riding in the Dirt Jumping forum in area BMX-Forum Community; any tips for a beginner?, i have a subrosa letum dirt 08 which ive been using for street but now i plan to try dirt riding due to the fact the theirs... ...
K

Kasmeer

planning to start dirt riding post #1
any tips for a beginner?, i have a subrosa letum dirt 08 which ive been using for street but now i plan to try dirt riding due to the fact the theirs jumps readily available all around my community, any recommendations for beginner tricks?

7 Broken Bottles

7 Broken Bottles

planning to start dirt riding post #2
Just relax, go at your own pace, and help keep the jumps in working order.

E

ellb123

planning to start dirt riding post #3
Don't try anything fancy at the start just make sure you can land the jump all the time so you don't case when you try a trick

As for tricks maybe a x-up or something easy that dosen't take to much skill or abilty

N

natidrt

planning to start dirt riding post #4
table tops

ktm125rider

ktm125rider

planning to start dirt riding post #5
start with stuff like 1 footers, cans, 1 handers, x ups then after that start tryin no footers.....ect. there are lots of tricks just do what feels right

kevinwewe

kevinwewe

planning to start dirt riding post #6
no tricks just get the feeling of jumping because tricks are nothing if you cant land anything

H

Hermes

planning to start dirt riding post #7
table tops, x ups, hand and foot combos are stuff you can learn in the first 5 weeks if you try hard enouh

New Topics