Pissed off!

I

incubusdarb

Pissed off! post #1
yeah, im just starting out. i have a bike and try to ride everyday. i have yet been able to bunny hop... i know what to do, i think, but i dont know why i cant do it. could it be cause im not strong enough to lift? hell if i know... help me out if you can thanks

S

Skid

Pissed off! post #2
I'll say it before Evan does. Use the search.

E

evanc

Pissed off! post #3
Good job, man.

I

incubusdarb

Pissed off! post #4
w00t w00t im a man

E

evanc

Pissed off! post #5
No you aren't. Skid is.

H

hit_da_ramps

Pissed off! post #6
inubas what i did was to start off trry pulling it up while staying still.

put 1 foot on pedle and 1 on the ground then while standing up like this lean over the handle bars. when you are ready rip your arms back while pushing down on the pedel. this should make the front whell go up about 1/2 a foot and you will go forward like not even a foot but the point is just keep practising it then when you are ready try doing it when you are moving (just skip out the part of putting your foot on the floor) i have been doing this for like 2 hours and i can get the front wheel up like 2 - 3 foot and go for about 2 - 3 foot (starting off moving)

hoped this helped

yoz

yoz

Pissed off! post #7
you must eat more, drink more, sleep more and fight more and then you will pull your first bunny. If I started rideing I got my first bunny on my 3 day :twisted:

I

infantry43RIDER

Pissed off! post #8
yoz said:
you must eat more, drink more, sleep more and fight more and then you will pull your first bunny. If I started rideing I got my first bunny on my 3 day :twisted:
i have a medal for you somewhere if you want one.

C

crm829

Pissed off! post #9
lol

I

ieatcrayons

Pissed off! post #10
are all the riders on these forums beginners like this!? god everyones asking how to bunnyhop and what type of piece of crap bike they should get, these forums are lame im gone

Poseidon

Poseidon

Pissed off! post #11
Yes, but we will all be Pro one day.

I

ieatcrayons

Pissed off! post #12

N

nirvanafon

Pissed off! post #13
You my friend, are never going to get laid if you can't do a simple bunny hop...

I'm a chick and i got it on the first day I started riding, you must really blow some large testicles.. I'm 107lbs and I managed to pull myself up.. What's your excuse?

I

infantry43RIDER

Pissed off! post #14
lol funny...but im sure he is not thinking bout getting laid when he is riding...he shouldn't be thinking about girls at all...just him and the bike...

D

Darkmana

Pissed off! post #15
You`re not supposed to think about getting laid?? Ahhh...now I know what I`m doing wrong....! :D

I

infantry43RIDER

Pissed off! post #16
ha uh yea.

5 dimes

Pissed off! post #17
sh*t man i thought I was the only one . I feel the same way you do I have been trying to hop for like a week and a h alf now. with NO luck. I read EVERY ARTICLE ON THE INTERNET ABOUT BUNNY HOPING and i still can't get it5. I'm so pissed.

Master JT

Master JT

Pissed off! post #18
The way I learned them is I went to a place where there were windows that touch the ground so I could see my self in them. Crouch down push foward then pull back to get some extra strength and when your front tire is up push foward and bend your knees. When you bend your knees and push foward youre taking alot of your weight off the back of your bike. When you do this look in the window and see if you got it up. Thats how I finaly knew if I was accually jumping. My friend would ask me if he got up so he accually thought he was jumping when he wasnt. So knowing if youre accually jumping is important. Also I used these *** ass knee pads my mom bought for me as shin pads cause i was getting tire of getting holes in my shins. Good luck man.

B

bmxfawlife

Pissed off! post #19
get the endo done proper and then it makes the bunnyhop easy to do it worked for me at least

T

Trimix

Pissed off! post #20
5 dimes said:
sh*t man i thought I was the only one . I feel the same way you do I have been trying to hop for like a week and a h alf now. with NO luck. I read EVERY ARTICLE ON THE INTERNET ABOUT BUNNY HOPING and i still can't get it5. I'm so pissed.
You SURE do read every article. This thread is two years old.

New Topics