Pics!

• Discuss Pics! in the BMX Photography forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; these are some pics of me and my friends [img]http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/v38/jamesxwebster/smith180.jpg[/img] smith to 180... ...
  • Tags 180 barspin photo video
D

delawarejames

Pics! post #1
these are some pics of me and my friends

smith to 180

rail doublepeg

round rail feeble

barspin

180 barspin

Y

yo momma

Pics! post #2
Word. But you guys have a wide angle lens on that video camera, you need to get closer. Don't be skerred of the rider.

E

EPMD

Pics! post #3
nice pics man.. keep up the good work

S

streetrider

Pics! post #4
SWEET PICS MAN KEEP GOING

K

kamikaze

Pics! post #5
good stuff!

K

kater

Pics! post #6
Good pics.

J

Julle^

Pics! post #7
Nice nice! But I agree with you mamma. "But you guys have a wide angle lens on that video camera, you need to get closer. Don't be skerred of the rider"

L

leeuw

Pics! post #8
well ok, i'm a jealous lad, but i don't quite think those are you and friends, all them are diffrent riders and they do pretty ****ing sweet moves for forum users, like the best riders mostly don't sit behind the computer learning newbie's shit

C

cpb rider

Pics! post #9
:D :D :D

C

cav89

Pics! post #10
yer bro, some sick sh*t goin on ther......

that feeble on the rail looks more like an icepick to me and tru, you should get the camera man closer to the action

C

custom_bmx

Pics! post #11
sweet man im likein ur style

@

@:::BMXdevil:::@

Pics! post #12
cool pics and i love the spots outta there

I

infantry43RIDER

Pics! post #13
leeuw said:
well ok, i'm a jealous lad, but i don't quite think those are you and friends, all them are diffrent riders and they do pretty f*ck sweet moves for forum users, like the best riders mostly don't sit behind the computer learning newbie's shit
PFFF!!
pretty stupid thing to say man.

awesome pictures...awesome riders.

D

delawarejames

Pics! post #14
leeuw said:
well ok, i'm a jealous lad, but i don't quite think those are you and friends, all them are diffrent riders and they do pretty f*ck sweet moves for forum users, like the best riders mostly don't sit behind the computer learning newbie's shit
haha your definitley an idiot. :roll:

lola

lola

Pics! post #15
nice pics

sweet! :p

A

ArNoLd

Pics! post #16
kool piks but...

yea all so nice piks but i may b seeing things but that feeble sure just looks like hes jumping down the stair set i may b wrong maybe the pik was early but he aint on it in the pik lol srry 4 being pickky but u see mi point rite?

lola

lola

Pics! post #17
yea i do

ur picky....haha! :p

New Topics