Pics of my new jump

• Discuss Pics of my new jump in the BMX Photography forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; I just built this jump. Its about 6ft tall and around 15ft far. The one pic with my feet off is when I was getting ready to bail. There are also a pic... ...
  • Tags jump photo
M

Matt11

Pics of my new jump post #1
I just built this jump. Its about 6ft tall and around 15ft far. The one pic with my feet off is when I was getting ready to bail. There are also a pic of me on another jump

RuLe

RuLe

Pics of my new jump post #2
MODS are gonna edit the last 3 posts and tell you to not spam and post all those pics in the same post

M

Matt11

Pics of my new jump post #3
ok i will do that.

RuLe

RuLe

Pics of my new jump post #4
thx

L

leon_luxton

Pics of my new jump post #5
i deleted the posts for ya :D

C

cpb rider

Pics of my new jump post #6
I think 15ft is too far for you. you should get some practice riding smaller ones. but I don't know you, it's just what I see in the pics. :wink:

C

casperh

Pics of my new jump post #7
poland riders are cool and a minority

E

EPMD

Pics of my new jump post #8
Awesome photos man

C

cpb rider

Pics of my new jump post #9
casperh said:
poland riders are cool and a minority
do you know any polish rider? :wink:

S

sentaafEQpovar

Pics of my new jump post #10
i like how the pics u took included the jumps... b8ut then again these pics are just abouyt the jumps... i hate when ppl post pics of them doing shit but dont show the jump :p

M

Matt11

Pics of my new jump post #11
Thanks for the complements. I over cleared it today and had to bail and landed flat bottom on my ankles. Also I tagged and ate Sh*t and screwed my leg. Then I drive by and found out the little kids with a stomped on the lip and Fuc**ed it up. Im so pissed off. Here are some pics of me crashing.Also if anyone wants to see a video clip of me jumping it email me at hoffmanbikes20@aol.com and i will send it to you.

S

sentaafEQpovar

Pics of my new jump post #12
had a party at my house and little kids went out behidn and started using my table as a slide, and they would get back up by climbing up the soft lip digging htier toes into it *shudder* i had to rile them back up to the house

E

EPMD

Pics of my new jump post #13
HAhaha :D :lol:

M

Matt11

Pics of my new jump post #14
I still can barely walk from when I crashed. But I cant wait to try it agian. If I can land it good almost everytime I might try a 360 over it.

New Topics