picking a bike

• Discuss picking a bike in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; k right now i have a 2007 redline 3.1 and i hate it so im gonna sell it and and get a new bike. what are some good bikes around $500. i would prefer... ...
whokabowie

whokabowie

picking a bike post #1
k right now i have a 2007 redline 3.1 and i hate it so im gonna sell it and and get a new bike. what are some good bikes around $500. i would prefer around 20.5 inch TT. its gotta be around 26 pounds. right now i picked the eastern shovelhead.

Red Horn

Red Horn

picking a bike post #3
whokabowie

whokabowie

picking a bike post #5
on danscomp.com it says the kink transition wieghs 27 pounds on the kink website it says it wieghs 25. are all the bikes on danscomp like that?

Red Horn

Red Horn

picking a bike post #6
I think Dan's weighs them with the pegs on.

whokabowie

whokabowie

picking a bike post #7
pegs wiegh that much? i thought they wieghed less

Red Horn

Red Horn

picking a bike post #8
Never weighed any, but I think they are about 3/4 lb each.

whokabowie

whokabowie

picking a bike post #9
so the verde must wiegh a little over 24 right?

Red Horn

Red Horn

picking a bike post #10
Verde's are lighter than average I believe. They are an upstart rider owned company that should succeed because they are doing their best to put out quality offerings at value orientated prices.. The 09's are very different visually than the 08's. I like the black/white and still may get a Modus for myself.

whokabowie

whokabowie

picking a bike post #11
i ment the verde prism. where can i find the 09 verdes?

whokabowie

whokabowie

picking a bike post #12
im stuck between the the wtp beyond the fit str 3 and the fit trl 3

Red Horn

Red Horn

picking a bike post #13
If you can get a deal on the WTP being an 08 model I would say get it. Otherwise any of the three are nice.

New Topics