Personal Protective Equipment

• Discuss Personal Protective Equipment in the Health and Safety forum in area BMX-Forum Community; What are the basic types of safety equipment that you use during a regular day at the park? Helmets, what kind? Gloves? ...
I

IFlipBMXBikes

Personal Protective Equipment post #1
What are the basic types of safety equipment that you use during a regular day at the park? Helmets, what kind? Gloves?

fastgreg

fastgreg

Personal Protective Equipment post #2
basicly just gloves (pryme specters)=all the time, sometimes a helmet (bell full face) and sometimes a pair of knee/shin gaurds(661). i have also a couple pair of MX riding shorts with padding on the hips and tail bone for when im going agro!(vert) :)

ashbmx

ashbmx

Personal Protective Equipment post #3
a condom??

lol just kidding

gloves if they hadent been stolen

helmet if needed

N

NeinH20

Personal Protective Equipment post #4
ALWAYS wear a helmet if you plan on being in the air, or doing anything other than rolling on two.

Gloves are a important item too....if you do fall though, and think you've broken your hand, leave the glove on until you get to the emergency room if there is blood, or until you get to a doc (within a couple hours) if there is no blood. The glove will actually maintain some of the hands integrity if it's broken...

knee and elbow pads, while look kinda dumb to some people, are very important. Along with your head, elbows and knees are 'parts' that can't really be fixed all that easily....

Another item I won't ride without is eye pro.... Eyes are irreplaceable and easy as all hell to damage. Anymore you can get some pretty sweet ballistic glasses, that look a lot like the trendy styles of today. Check out ESS for these....

J

jawn

Personal Protective Equipment post #5
Knee pads are grouse.

I

IFlipBMXBikes

Personal Protective Equipment post #6
Ive decided I should get some knee pads and elbow pads, and then a helmet. Knee pads would be nice if you need to bail or you are falling because then you can land on your knees and not worry so much. Can anybody show me some links with good quality knee and elbow pads? Thanks.

D

danielz

Personal Protective Equipment post #7
for protection i wear a bell faction helmet, bmw car gloves( i dont know why) and knee pads and elbo pads and a condom

I

IFlipBMXBikes

Personal Protective Equipment post #8
I always wear a condom. I never take it off.

D

danielz

Personal Protective Equipment post #9
lol, thats pretty nasty

Air-Ox

Air-Ox

Personal Protective Equipment post #10
I always wear a helmet , just a plain black one. I gotta keep my brain intact.

I

IFlipBMXBikes

Personal Protective Equipment post #11
archer

archer

Personal Protective Equipment post #12
I always wear shin-knee pads and full gloves.

M

monkeyonabike

Personal Protective Equipment post #13
i wear a protec helmet and some 661 gloves sometimes. but i always wear my brain bucket

Jamess

Jamess

Personal Protective Equipment post #14
wear a bell helmet, sometimes gloves (but not atm becuase they ripped down the side) and i have dainese knee/shin pads but i dont realy wear them on bmx

benhale

benhale

Personal Protective Equipment post #15
661 do some alright knee and elbow pads if your still looking. thats the kinda shit i use for mountainboarding anyway

New Topics