people who steal bikes can die

• Discuss people who steal bikes can die in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i am so mad right know my $700 bike got stolen last night it was a fit pro with some upgrades on it. what kind of selfish ignorant people steal bikes... ...
zachgergetz

zachgergetz

people who steal bikes can die post #1
i am so mad right know my $700 bike got stolen last night it was a fit pro with some upgrades on it. what kind of selfish ignorant people steal bikes? if i ever find the kid who stole my bike i am going to beat the living shit out of him. has anyone else's bike got stolen? what did you do about it? did your home insurance pay for it? how much was the deductible? i am just plain sick right know!

JustinCarter

JustinCarter

people who steal bikes can die post #2
Howd it get stolen?

Gnagy

Gnagy

people who steal bikes can die post #3
I know how ya feel. When I was 16 bought my very first bike got it together and road it to work and locked it and hid it it was gone but the time I got out of work. I rode it for maybe 2 hrs before it was jacked.

watchingtrains

watchingtrains

people who steal bikes can die post #4
H

hoffmankevin101

people who steal bikes can die post #5
shame. it was a real nice ride. my friend claimed it on the house insurence and all the extra parts and got the money for it. fone your incurers.

M

Molesrkool

people who steal bikes can die post #6
ill ****ing kill the guy who stole my bike
it cost me £860, roughly $1600 total.. i worked it out
im so pissed right now...

whats worse is that its someone i know and are friends with or have been friends with. because they knew where i live and where i keep my bikes..

but insurance will hopefully give me enough for a wtp addict which is better than nothing

zacaroo

zacaroo

people who steal bikes can die post #7
damn i feel bad for ya's. yer druggo type steal things to sell for more drugs

azman

azman

people who steal bikes can die post #8
Yeh it happened to me my £800 custom superstar, Damn bike nicking dicks

I

idontknow312

people who steal bikes can die post #9
i am so mad right know my $700 bike got stolen last night it was a fit pro with some upgrades on it. what kind of selfish ignorant people steal bikes? if i ever find the kid who stole my bike i am going to beat the living shit out of him. has anyone else's bike got stolen? what did you do about it? did your home insurance pay for it? how much was the deductible? i am just plain sick right know!
Damn dude that must suck. I had an bmx bike before (when i wasn't into bmx) it got stolen too. Luckly it was a diamond back that was only $300.00 that got stolen. I called the cops and stuff but they never did anything. They even said they would come to my house for some info on the bike witch never happened. *** a** cops.

But thats nothing new almost half of the people i know that lives around here steal stuff like bmx (mostly) to sell it at school for like $50-$75 bucks for some weed. Weed here is a little expensive $20 = 3 low quality weed.

ATP

ATP

people who steal bikes can die post #10
ill ****ing kill the guy who stole my bike
it cost me £860, roughly $1600 total.. i worked it out
im so pissed right now...

whats worse is that its someone i know and are friends with or have been friends with. because they knew where i live and where i keep my bikes..

but insurance will hopefully give me enough for a wtp addict which is better than nothing

Your new one????

Damn, that was sooooo nice.:?

Levimoody

Levimoody

people who steal bikes can die post #11
Do you have a bike check on it?

seanmcguire

seanmcguire

people who steal bikes can die post #13
I had my first custom stolen (mostly nice parts off ebay), insurance deductible was $1000 so I didnt want to pay more than it was. My parents wouldn't pay for it so I had to build a new one

ATP

ATP

people who steal bikes can die post #14
Keep your bikes in your house, in your bedroom basement, wherever. Garages are sketchy places, anywhere outdoors is asking for it to get jacked, and bike locks fail horribly. And I wasnt aware insurance covers that stuff, educate me of this, because I'd like to know what insurance you need to have and whatnot, because I sure as hell cant afford to rebuild a bike if mines stolen.

S

spanerman

people who steal bikes can die post #15
yeah, i payed for my bike on a platinum credit card, iff it gets stolen the card company will replace it.....and its on my household insureance, but that only counts iff it gets stolen from my home

Wombles

Wombles

people who steal bikes can die post #16
ive never had my bikes stolen.... i dont think.... just had smallthings like pens n low priced things stolen.... had my helmet stolen before o_O

Gnagy

Gnagy

people who steal bikes can die post #17
To bad there isn't a GPS type chip we can plant in the bars or frame or something for when this happens. Or is there one out there?

Vita

Vita

people who steal bikes can die post #18
That sucks man. I hate people who steal bikes, what's the point? In future keep it inside the house, jealousy comes into this. £860 damn that's alot of money, hope your insurance gives you a bike, better then the current. :D

odie7

odie7

people who steal bikes can die post #19
I had my bike stolen 2 months ago, i just kept looking for it, and it luckily turned up a month later upstripped, all u can do is look. My dad saw the guy riding my bke and kicked him off. My dad is a police officer

Levimoody

Levimoody

people who steal bikes can die post #20
I had my bike stolen 2 months ago, i just kept looking for it, and it luckily turned up a month later upstripped, all u can do is look. My dad saw the guy riding my bke and kicked him off. My dad is a police officer
Oink?

:lol:/\

But yea,my friend that i hate used to have a bike but it got stolen and he found it a week later in a dumpster :eek:

New Topics