Pegs

• Discuss Pegs in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i`m looking to buy some new pegs what are some good solid black pegs ...
  • Tags street
D

DrunkPunk180

Pegs post #1
i`m looking to buy some new pegs what are some good solid black pegs

F

FOL

Pegs post #2
street or flatland?

D

DrunkPunk180

Pegs post #3
street

E

EPMD

Pegs post #4
terrible one
fly bikes
fbm
animal

D

DrunkPunk180

Pegs post #5
which ones from those companies specificaly

E

EPMD

Pegs post #6
they are all really good pegs but i guess animal lites

D

DrunkPunk180

Pegs post #7
OK thnx

S

sandmriderbmx

Pegs post #8
thers also those snafu ones and poverty, im egetting one of those, i dunnpo whih one yet

gorgorothrider

gorgorothrider

Pegs post #9
my macneil are just perfect

P

[PRIMO]

Pegs post #10
I would have to say the snafu hex pegs they're like 20 bucks but worth it they got eighther chrome or black and first girnd is smooth and fast. it has a system that allows you to rotate the peg six times. so it took awihle for me to wear mine out.

F

federal_rider12

Pegs post #11
shadow pegs are awesome. but lots of chromoly pegs are good

P

[PRIMO]

Pegs post #12
i've also heard about the kink og pegs i heard they weren't too good but you put them to the test. and if you break them you get a free new pair because they got lifetime warranty.

O

oibmxpunx

Pegs post #13
sandmriderbmx said:
thers also those snafu ones and poverty, im egetting one of those, i dunnpo whih one yet
dude snafu f*cking sucks man

S

sandmriderbmx

Pegs post #14
oibmxpunx said:
sandmriderbmx said:
dude snafu f*cking sucks man
snafu is awesome, primo is shit

E

EPMD

Pegs post #15
[PRIMO said:
]i've also heard about the kink og pegs i heard they weren't too good but you put them to the test. and if you break them you get a free new pair because they got lifetime warranty.
www.bmx-test.com

pegs

kink

S

sandmriderbmx

Pegs post #16
the thing is i need tapered pegs because of my pitchforks

gorgorothrider

gorgorothrider

Pegs post #17
macneil one have only a small tapered spot so the rest of the peg is normal + there lite and old up street prety great

but if your a big street trasher that always the same ruff concrete ledge then get something esle cuz liht mean thin so you should go with animal

F

federal_rider12

Pegs post #18
i got snafu smooth hexagon pegs and they arent bad but i cant wait to get some new pegs

RuLe

RuLe

Pegs post #19
federal_rider12 said:
i got snafu smooth hexagon pegs and they arent bad but i cant wait to get some new pegs

arent u always the one dissing snafu parts saying they suck ass but you even have snafu parts on your bike and so u say they arent bad. LOL o my god

F

federal_rider12

Pegs post #20
i havent dissed snafu i dont like them any more but i dont say they suck. i believe they are better then primo, primo is the company i diss because they suck. there have been too many problems with them

New Topics