pegs?

• Discuss pegs? in the Street Riding forum in area BMX-Forum Community; anyone know a good set of pegs thats fairly cheap that will last abuse of street and unwaxed concrete ledges? my snafu hex pegs r destoryed ...
bmx4lyfe28

bmx4lyfe28

pegs? post #1
anyone know a good set of pegs thats fairly cheap that will last abuse of street and unwaxed concrete ledges? my snafu hex pegs r destoryed

ruzakruzak

ruzakruzak

pegs? post #2
anyone know a good set of pegs thats fairly cheap that will last abuse of street and unwaxed concrete ledges? my snafu hex pegs r destoryed
Heavy chromo pegs only. If you go the lightweight route you will end disappointed by the pegs lifespan.

J

jawn

pegs? post #3
Odyssey GI pegs.

TheSamurai

TheSamurai

pegs? post #5
i thnk i've seen about 20 threads exactly the same as this... in the past week alone. please try and make use the very valuable tool the moderators have made available to us, the search function.

my input, which is the same every time...

i like jpegs lights.

Levimoody

Levimoody

pegs? post #6
Yeah, well i've kinda got used to seeing the same thread over and over again... mods its safe to say that about 2% of the people on here use search feature... sig it!

bmx4lyfe28

bmx4lyfe28

pegs? post #7
ok next time ill use search and thx for the input im leaning towards animal cuz i like the company and i kno there parts are strong

TheSamurai

TheSamurai

pegs? post #8
bad thing about the ones posted is they don't have an anti-roll bolt.

B

bmxjack15

pegs? post #9
animal pegs or shadow

bmx4lyfe28

bmx4lyfe28

pegs? post #10
well i dont care bout the anti roll since i tighten my pegs and bolts so they wont move no matter what u put it threw cuz i have my snafu on unwaxed uneven concrete ledges and they havent moved yet

misterbryan

misterbryan

pegs? post #11
try animal light pegs.

M

moto47

pegs? post #12
i thnk i've seen about 20 threads exactly the same as this... in the past week alone. please try and make use the very valuable tool the moderators have made available to us, the search function.

my input, which is the same every time...

i like jpegs lights.
mods didnt make it available for us V bulletin did

TheSamurai

TheSamurai

pegs? post #13
they can enable/disable it... so it was them that made it avaiable to us... better yet, it was the admin/creator of the board.

TheSamurai

TheSamurai

pegs? post #14
well i dont care bout the anti roll since i tighten my pegs and bolts so they wont move no matter what u put it threw cuz i have my snafu on unwaxed uneven concrete ledges and they havent moved yet
sheesh, you weigh 50lbs or something? mine always came loose on me.

kenbillmary

kenbillmary

pegs? post #15
get some shadow means

D

dynodude

pegs? post #16
I like the Odyssey GI pegs. Very nice

203rider

pegs? post #17
Shadow Little Ones.

Small
Light
Slide well
Last a long time

X

XboxKid

pegs? post #18
WTP slim toxics i have run them for about 2 months and they slide well and are holding up.

New Topics