Pegs

• Discuss Pegs in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hi there... I have literally just ordered my new Verde Prism 08 from Winstanleys and it only comes with 1 pair of pegs, (2) so I have now realized... ...
M

MurKerMaX

Pegs post #1
Hi there...

I have literally just ordered my new Verde Prism 08 from Winstanleys and it only comes with 1 pair of pegs, (2) so I have now realized that I need another pair so if there are any tips I should know before buying pegs, please say now. So if anybody could recomend a good pair of pegs for Park riding that would be great.

Thanks =]

K

Karl H. Marx

Pegs post #2
Why do you need 4?

S

stueybmx

Pegs post #3
loool olddd school

M

MurKerMaX

Pegs post #4
2 on each wheel

K

Karl H. Marx

Pegs post #5
Thats a bit pointless.

Doubt you'll use all of them. Most people just use 2.

M

MurKerMaX

Pegs post #6
yea but not if u gna grind on both sides!!!

K

Karl H. Marx

Pegs post #7
Well just try your pegs on one side at a time 1st before (possibly) wasting money on pegs that might not get used.

M

MurKerMaX

Pegs post #8
ok thank u 4 the advice =]

K

Karl H. Marx

Pegs post #9
No problem.

Creepozoid

Creepozoid

Pegs post #10
homie haulers!

mack_turtle

mack_turtle

Pegs post #11
yea but not if u gna grind on both sides!!!
truth! lots of street riders use 4 pegs. its all a matter of personal choice. if you only run 2 pegs, you are limiting yourself to doing peg grinds on one side of your bike.

Odyssey jpegs, Animal pegs and Kink pegs are supposed to be good.

Ecko

Ecko

Pegs post #12
I suggest having 4 pegs, 2 on each side. They may add a little bit of weight but not only will it allow you to grind and do all sorts of stuff on both sides, but in my opinion 4 pegs looks much, much cooler on a bike than just 2. Pegs on only one side of a bike look awkward to me.

J

johnny homeless

Pegs post #13
Thats a bit pointless.

Doubt you'll use all of them. Most people just use 2.
bullshit. 4 pegs are a necessity. or 3. either way more than 2.

M

Marcus Poopy

Pegs post #15
Hi there...

I have literally just ordered my new Verde Prism 08 from Winstanleys and it only comes with 1 pair of pegs, (2) so I have now realized that I need another pair so if there are any tips I should know before buying pegs, please say now. So if anybody could recomend a good pair of pegs for Park riding that would be great.

Thanks =]
Well i have Literally just typed what you are reading right now.

New Topics