Pegs

• Discuss Pegs in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i was thinking odesy j pegs but i dont know if they are any good. i realy want to get some cheap pegs and i dont care how long they last as long as... ...
  • Tags flatland
S

Super S***

Pegs post #1
i was thinking odesy j pegs but i dont know if they are any good. i realy want to get some cheap pegs and i dont care how long they last as long as they are completely smooth i dont want any flatland pegs either cuz they are ***.

H

HaRdCoReStrEEtZ

Pegs post #2
i just bought oddessey j pegs and there nice, good for grinding and they last long, and there cheap.

V

Van_Homan

Pegs post #3
i dont really think it matters any 1 piece pegs r good

L

leon_luxton

Pegs post #4
Super S*** said:
i was thinking odesy j pegs but i dont know if they are any good. i realy want to get some cheap pegs and i dont care how long they last as long as they are completely smooth i dont want any flatland pegs either cuz they are ***.
ok then why are flatland pegs ***

V

Van_Homan

Pegs post #5
hmmmm becuz they have like grips on them or some other stuff and they rnt good for grinding!

L

leon_luxton

Pegs post #6
he didnt say he wanted to grind with

D

DezXc

Pegs post #7
leon_luxton said:
he didnt say he wanted to grind with

he didnt need too, it was obvious

FBM pegs are great, very light and strong - recomend

L

leon_luxton

Pegs post #8
oh well,get over it

L

leon_luxton

Pegs post #9
oh well,get over it already :roll:

S

Super S***

Pegs post #10
I'l tell u why flatland pegs are *** and that is because they have stupid little grip bits whitch are s**t for grinding and they are realy small, and they look realy bad

E

evanc

Pegs post #11
Man, you fools will argue about anything. Get your facts straight first. Flatland pegs suck for grinding not because they have knurling, but because they are made of aluminum.

**** FBM, get Kinks. Never buy another set of pegs. Ever (literally).

K

Kaps

Pegs post #12
u retards...first of all flatland pegs suck for grinding because they have grippy things.they have these thing so your shoes or sumthin can grip on to them...street pegs are smooth so you CAN grind...

act rite for u get smacked rite bitch.

E

evanc

Pegs post #13
Ever tried to slide an aluminum rail, buddy? It doesn't work out so hot. It's not the 'grips', whose wear right the **** off. It's the f*cking aluminum

K

Kaps

Pegs post #14
YEA! THAT TOO!

S

Super S***

Pegs post #15
i had some aliminum pegs with no 'grips' on them and i could grind pretty much normaly unless you grind on concrete wich i never do

E

evanc

Pegs post #16
Dude, any metal to metal slides good. It's metal to concrete that it's noticable.

D

DezXc

Pegs post #17
evanc said:
Man, you fools will argue about anything. Get your facts straight first. Flatland pegs suck for grinding not because they have knurling, but because they are made of aluminum.

f*ck FBM, get Kinks. Never buy another set of pegs. Ever (literally).
eh? my mate has cracked his kinks, and he only used them for park

what you on about '**** fbm', FBM pegs are heat treated 4130 that are super lightweight, the same weight as T1 PARK pegs.. which are very light

D

DezXc

Pegs post #18
And Flatland pegs dont suck, they work very well for what they are designed for, its ****ing obvious that you dont use them on street/park, why are you all going on about them?

L

leon_luxton

Pegs post #19
cos them lot dont listen

E

evanc

Pegs post #20
DezXc said:
evanc said:

f*ck FBM, get Kinks. Never buy another set of pegs. Ever (literally).
eh? my mate has cracked his kinks, and he only used them for park

what you on about 'f*ck fbm', FBM pegs are heat treated 4130 that are super lightweight, the same weight as T1 PARK pegs.. which are very light
So send them in. You get free pairs no matter what happens to them, even if you grind through them.

Why use FBM when you can get free Kinks for life.

New Topics