Pegs, how many?

• Discuss Pegs, how many? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Im getting my new bike, and I would like to be able to grind on both sides, and do some flatland tricks as well. However i want to ride everything, and... ...
  • Tags bike dirt flatland
F

fatcatforever

Pegs, how many? post #1
Im getting my new bike, and I would like to be able to grind on both sides, and do some flatland tricks as well. However i want to ride everything, and i dont really want to be weighed down that much. What do you guys reccomend?

H

hartattack_199

Pegs, how many? post #2
Well, if you want to ride everything, why don't you store your pegs in the shop, when you want to do a little flatland put em on, when you wanna do dirt, take em off. Thats what i do although, i only do dirt so....

E

EasternBMX

Pegs, how many? post #3
ride 4 pegs you will get us to the weight on street and on dirt

H

hartattack_199

Pegs, how many? post #4
Good point, but if you really want to get into it, you'll like the Weight off

E

evanc

Pegs, how many? post #5
Get 4 Kinks. If you think they weigh a lot, just quit being a pussy and do some pushups.

K

Kaps

Pegs, how many? post #6
aha

LOL EVANC...put on 4 pegs...they dont weigh much and u can find how much they weigh on the package its in...

415fsxrules

Pegs, how many? post #7
lol pegs barely even wiegh anything man u should be fine keeping them on :lol:

H

headhunter555

Pegs, how many? post #8
yeah pegs are nothing and i like riding 4 cuz it keeps the bike balanced better, wether u use the right side or not, but i can ride pegs on the right cuz when i tilt my feet to do a barspin or another like that the back peg gets in my way... just another curse of having big feet

E

EasternBMX

Pegs, how many? post #9
I need help i just put 4 pegs on my bike and it added like 5lbs on my bike and now i can't bunny hop hahaha it really isn't that big of a deal i like 4 pegs

K

Kaps

Pegs, how many? post #10
ahaha eastern...well...if u go on like danscomp or sumthin, get a 2 cheap pairs of pegs u should be alrite...(i've noticed that the cheap ones are a bit lighter)

H

headhunter555

Pegs, how many? post #11
dang, pegs arnt that heavy! i notices absoluty no diffrance when i had 4 pegs on my bike just i cant get my foot titlted to do barspins/busdrivers so on.

415fsxrules

Pegs, how many? post #12
lol eastern they cant wiegh that much dude

E

evanc

Pegs, how many? post #13
But they also suck. Get Kinks or you be diagnosed with Myiasis.

New Topics