pedal guard

• Discuss pedal guard in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i just make a pedal guard and cut the f*ck out of my have doing it what i did is i found this tin thing i dont know it was this dave mirra slim jim... ...
O

oibmxpunx

pedal guard post #1
i just make a pedal guard and cut the f*ck out of my have doing it what i did is i found this tin thing i dont know it was this dave mirra slim jim thing and i toke some tin snips and then i cut it down the side then i cut the bodem of it so now its flat then i set the pedal in it then i cut like 1 inch arond the pedal and after i did that i cut little slits in the tin where there were hols in the side of the pedal then fold the tin and used pliers and get it tight then cut off the skraps and toke a file and whent around it to make shour there where no shark eges ill take pics tomarro

F

federal_rider12

pedal guard post #3
i got lost half way through it so i think i will just wait for a pic

O

oibmxpunx

pedal guard post #4
yeah im alittle high right now so that porbly did not make to mush sens i know they have them at albes but i was dored and wanted to do something yeah ill get a pic up tomarro

S

sentaafEQpovar

pedal guard post #5
someone should make a plate thats 2x1/2 inches that screws into the side of your foot to use as brakes w/o ****ing up ur shoes for ppl who are breakless

S

sandmriderbmx

pedal guard post #6
sentaafEQpovar said:
someone should make a plate thats 2x1/2 inches that screws into the side of your foot to use as brakes w/o f*ck up ur shoes for ppl who are breakless
thtd be awesome, tht way i dont end up buyin new shoes and new tires every month

O

onethirty8fiend

pedal guard post #7
me and smoker dave made a pedal guard out of that weird plastic on contruction signs (the white with orange stripe thing) and we used zip ties to hold it down and it worked pretty good but sometimes the zip ties would break

S

sandmriderbmx

pedal guard post #8
just cut some lexan

I

infantry43RIDER

pedal guard post #9
sandmriderbmx said:
sentaafEQpovar said:
someone should make a plate thats 2x1/2 inches that screws into the side of your foot to use as brakes w/o f*ck up ur shoes for ppl who are breakless
thtd be awesome, tht way i dont end up buyin new shoes and new tires every month
1. watch Vic Ayala
2. notice his stopping technique (hockey type stop)
3. learn it.

results...you won't need to get new shoes all the time for being a brakeless rider.

S

sandmriderbmx

pedal guard post #10
wat does he do???

I

infantry43RIDER

pedal guard post #11
he has this weird hockey type stop that he does if he needs to stop real quick...you have seen some hockey haven't you?
he just like turns his bike...i can somewhat do it...

New Topics