Paypal scams

• Discuss Paypal scams in the For Sale (USA) forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i use paypal for every internet related transaction(wow big words make me fell smart) and ive never had any problems with it. i guess its just the... ...
B

bmxNJ

Paypal scams post #21
i use paypal for every internet related transaction(wow big words make me fell smart) and ive never had any problems with it. i guess its just the running into the wrong person

S

spn

Paypal scams post #22
I'll share a bummed experience recently.

I mess with R/C cars and sold a radio to a member on the forums (rctech.net) I shipped the radio through priority mail to him. I live in Pa and it was going to WA. It gets to WA, but never gets delivered. Buyer files a claim. I submit all of my information, let paypal know that I qualified for the seller protection policy (which is a joke), and was found in fault somehow. I had tracking information and did everything I could as well as stay in great communication with the buyer. The buyer was refunded which he should be...just don't feel that I should be the one paying for it. I lost the money on the radio, the refund of the radio when I sold it, shipping costs. The buyer stated that I didn't insure the item, but we never discussed.

When shipping items either pay for insurance or include it in the sale.

The next bad thing is USPS is claiming that there systems are down for an indefinite amount of time.

So if you're shipping a bike ship with the bigger non govt ran organizations and ship with insurance :)

Other then this I've never had a problem with paypal with over over a 1000+ transactions in the last few years.

New Topics