pass out

• Discuss pass out in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; anyone know how to make yourself pass out? i'm just wondering.. my friend can do it and uses it to get out of school all the time, and i have a big... ...
R

rideKINKbmx

pass out post #1
anyone know how to make yourself pass out? i'm just wondering.. my friend can do it and uses it to get out of school all the time, and i have a big ass test this tuesday. i heard you press some point on your neck or something.. well anyway, does anyone know how to do it?

G

pass out post #2
make a gravity bong

put about a 10 sac in it

take a nice hit and hold in as long as possible

lay next to a stereo

wait about 2 hours and you will be throwing up blood and laying on the bathroom floor

I

infantry43RIDER

pass out post #3
yea that really works great when at school..idiot.

anyways.
i have seen people do it before and stuff...basically what i see is that they just push on there neck until they are out.
i can't explain very well.

man you must really need to get out of this test.
thats scary.

B

BioHazard

pass out post #4
Pobey, a gravity bong is no better than a regular bong if you're hitting it right...

And uhm "throwing up blood laying on the bathroom floor"? I seriously hope you're kidding. If anyone actually ends up throwing up blood, they're more likely than not alergic to it. Yes, i've seen people have aleric reaction to marijuana.

I've seen everything there is to see. From shitty mexican brick weed, with all the added bonuses (toenail clippings, hair ect.), to "high times" kinda shit. Stuff so good I passed out after one hit, with the pipe still in my hand...

Besides, he said, AT SCHOOL, you dumbass. If the guy wants to resort to drugs to pass out, I'd just take a Klonopin, 3 orange ones will do you in.

G

pass out post #5
sigh noobs

im not kidding about what happened

plus, he could hit it while at home then go to school and have all the bad shit happen to him

and the gravity bong = death. its scientifically proven to /pwn blunts, pipes, regular bongs, etc

everyone that has hit it has either thrown up or got seriously fuucked up, but i am the one that retired it cause i got owned the monst

I

infantry43RIDER

pass out post #6
*slap*
right in the face for doing MJ in the first place.

H

hartattack_199

pass out post #7
this has no neck pushing or what ever but.

sit on a chair with your elbows on your knees, tilt your head forwards and upside down a little bit, breathe as hard as you can in and out for 1 minute, then stand up really fast and take a deep breath.

R

rideKINKbmx

pass out post #8

as for that whole other sort of thing.. theres no way i'd take any sort of drug or anything for that matter.. besides, that'd probably kill me anywho because girls bodies have a lesser tolerance than men..

L

leon_luxton

pass out post #9
just strangle ya self

D

Devourment 138

pass out post #10
I have another horror story:

i was about 12 and this dude about 16-17 asked me to press on his neck, (it was called an airplane back then) it pinches the arteries going to and from the brain there by starving the brain for oxygen. I stood on the trunk of a car and did it...his eyes rolled back in his head he buckled completly streight, fell streight back on the concrete like a stiff board, went into convulsions and was banging his chin on the concrete over and over and over grunting...turns out he broke some vertibre in his neck and had to ware a hallo brace for like 6 months....his parents were gonna try and sue my mom and dad. In other word starving your brain for oxygen and going into convulsions in the middle of school is not a wise desision.

R

rideKINKbmx

pass out post #11
Devourment 138 said:
I have another horror story:

i was about 12 and this dude about 16-17 asked me to press on his neck, (it was called an airplane back then) it pinches the arteries going to and from the brain there by starving the brain for oxygen. I stood on the trunk of a car and did it...his eyes rolled back in his head he buckled completly streight, fell streight back on the concrete like a stiff board, went into convulsions and was banging his chin on the concrete over and over and over grunting...turns out he broke some vertibre in his neck and had to ware a hallo brace for like 6 months....his parents were gonna try and sue my mom and dad. In other word starving your brain for oxygen and going into convulsions in the middle of school is not a wise desision.

hahaha actually, i was planning on just falling over and going unconcious... but i'll be sure not to do anything with car trunks..

G

pass out post #12
holy shit dude that was funny

I

infantry43RIDER

pass out post #13
yea it was.

N

nirvanafon

pass out post #14
I'm going to laugh so hard if you die.

H

hartattack_199

pass out post #15
R

rideKINKbmx

pass out post #16
nirvanafon said:
I'm going to laugh so hard if you die.

i bet you will.

S

sentaafEQpovar

pass out post #17
wow, his parents tried to sue u.
americans never wanna take the blame for anything
no, its not thier sons fualt for being a complete moron, its your fualt for helping him, it wouldnt have happend, if u werent there to help him, would it? huh, so it mustve been your fualt! huh? hhuh? exactly! YOUR FUALT!

N

nirvanafon

pass out post #18
Lmao.. You don't think someone dying from something so stupid as making yourself pass out would be funny.. Just the sheer stupidity of it is hilarious.. I didn't mean it'd be funny because of rideKink doing it.. Just cause it's sorta like a jackass thing.. haha.. and yes, I know I'm a freak.. you say that like it's a bad thing..

H

hartattack_199

pass out post #19
be quiet now

N

nirvanafon

pass out post #20
Dude..Shut the hell up... Go die.

New Topics