Parks in the rain - SO damn fun

• Discuss Parks in the rain - SO damn fun in the Park and Vert forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Went out on sunday, to my local(ish) skatepark with a few mates, weather gorgeous, early morning, park to ourselves i was practicing grinding and... ...
C

camster911

Parks in the rain - SO damn fun post #1
Went out on sunday, to my local(ish) skatepark with a few mates, weather gorgeous, early morning, park to ourselves i was practicing grinding and stalls, ect. It was good...
30 minutes later a black cloud drifted over the town, and stayed there.
It rained, and rained, and rained we quickly rode back to one of our houses for some food, and headed back out sat in the shelter hoping the rain would stop *****it* i thought and rode out, dropped in on the quare, jumped over the funbox, pedaled, pushed, almost at the top of the 12foot flatbank...the bike started to roll back, i pedaled, the wheel slipped, i slammed the brakes on, and helplessley slid back, and back, and back.
fell backwards straight into a puddle, tried again about 4 times it was IMPOSSIBBLE but so much fun trying, then i jolted off to the shop and bought some refreshments for the lads, came back and had fun skidding around the funbox, riding up 180'ing and riding off again, but instead of my usual 180 jump, it was a 180 slide:D.
I got hurt, wet, cold and hungry and am now poorly as a result, but it was great, now when i look out of my window on a morning i wont be put off by the dark cloud thats permanantly over England, try it sometime.
Fcuking great:D - Cameron

P

perfect circle

Parks in the rain - SO damn fun post #2
sweet. sounds like a blast. ive tried a few sliding 180s in the rain and in the dirt, but i was not successful.

zacaroo

zacaroo

Parks in the rain - SO damn fun post #3
love riding in the rain do slides down the ramps :D :D

C

camster911

Parks in the rain - SO damn fun post #4
Yeah, got so many bruises today

ATP

ATP

Parks in the rain - SO damn fun post #5
I have a un-clearcoated raw frame, bad idea hhaha. I have done it before though, fun things you can do. Try putting random bojects on your "fun box" and land your rear wheel on it, and then skid across the box, same thing as rain.

R

Robf781

Parks in the rain - SO damn fun post #6
C

camster911

Parks in the rain - SO damn fun post #7
menston skatepark, its in a small town, doubt you will know it

R

Robf781

Parks in the rain - SO damn fun post #8
I know menston, whereabouts is the park? I might take a run up there one day and have a go.

C

camster911

Parks in the rain - SO damn fun post #9
Well, menston aint a right big place, just kinda, look around, its in menston park, which is the biggest part of the town :S

R

Robf781

Parks in the rain - SO damn fun post #10
I'll keep my eyes open and one day I'll pop down

elijah

elijah

Parks in the rain - SO damn fun post #11
haha i had to ride a wet park on friday i was scared to do anything other than manuels haha

moldaz

moldaz

Parks in the rain - SO damn fun post #12
we went to taco bell and got the foodtrays and used them to slide down the ramps in the rain one day lol

DanielRobinson

DanielRobinson

Parks in the rain - SO damn fun post #13
my park wet would kill you.... all slippery metal even damp air makes you bail

Colz07

Colz07

Parks in the rain - SO damn fun post #14
yo cameron where bout in england you live??

TheAzMyster

TheAzMyster

Parks in the rain - SO damn fun post #15
iv tried that 1nc it hurt
bike slipped out from under me hit my head on the coping huge headache

K

Karl H. Marx

Parks in the rain - SO damn fun post #16
yo cameron where bout in england you live??
Menston, like he said on the last page.

This thread lives in 2007 in case you were wondering:?

New Topics