Park

• Discuss Park in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; what do you guys when you visit a park for the first time? Im a little bit beginner and that stuff 8O 8O ...
  • Tags bmx jump
@

@:::BMXdevil:::@

Park post #1
what do you guys when you visit a park for the first time?
Im a little bit beginner and that stuff 8O 8O

C

casperh

Park post #2
be yourself :p

S

sentaafEQpovar

Park post #3
tried to do 180's on the quarter pipes... and if its nnot obviously i wouldnt try to air it when i first learned... did noob tricks off box ramps, did a few grinds

barrog

barrog

Park post #4
Well, I ride it!!!

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Park post #5
yeah, just go and ride man, have fun, do what ever you want, this is bmx there are not rules or do's and dont's, just ride.

S

sentaafEQpovar

Park post #7
oh yeah, and keep an eye out for others if its your first time... most skateparks seem to have a kind of flow of traffic

O

oibmxpunx

Park post #9
the first thing i do when i get to a park is jump the box jumps to get warmed up then do what ever i want

E

EPMD

Park post #10
oibmxpunx said:
the first thing i do when i get to a park is jump the box jumps to get warmed up then do what ever i want
i do them last.. i just start with a few basic things.. couple disasters.. bunny hop onto things and air out.. once im warmed up then i do the box

S

sentaafEQpovar

Park post #11
is a disaster a sprocket stall?

I

infantry43RIDER

Park post #12
180 sprocket stall.

H

hartattack_199

Park post #13
Don't be a lippy kid, haha theres always bigger kids at the park who are all like, what the f*** you starin at. and i wasn't even lookin at them!!, Plus, if you mind your own business, the Jerks usually mind theres. Plus be Friendly

C

casperh

Park post #14
hartattack_199 said:
Don't be a lippy kid, haha theres always bigger kids at the park who are all like, what the f*** you starin at. and i wasn't even lookin at them!!, Plus, if you mind your own business, the Jerks usually mind theres. Plus be Friendly
*the unwritten rules*

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Park post #15
there are no rules, and there are most definatly no rules which are un-written.

I

infantry43RIDER

Park post #16
yea just go there and ride, damn.

this isn't like middle school where we have to worry about staring the wrong way and shit...

C

casperh

Park post #17
yeah but he doesnt know that because hes a beginner, he says that himself

I

infantry43RIDER

Park post #18
so what if you are a beginning rider.
what the hell do you think the parks are there for?

to ride...thank you...now just walk in and ride the damn thing.

C

casperh

Park post #19
he already rode it so you guys can stop this topic :arrow:

New Topics