Park Video

• Discuss Park Video in the BMX Photography forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; About a minute long, 12 MB, (an .mpg just for casper!) Tell me how you like it. If you have the bandwidth just stream it, otherwise save target as... ...
  • Tags video
F

FOL

Park Video post #2
that is a nice video man, like I already said, sometimes a bit short between a transition and the trick right after it. But the way you made the transitions...good job :)

E

evanc

Park Video post #3
Lose the local commercal transitions, and you've got a fairly nice video.

T

Trimix

Park Video post #4
Which ones?Most of them are just dissolves, you're talking about the page curls, stretch ins, and the multispin that sort of crap?

Been about 10 months since I edited so I might have gotten a little "transition happy"... :roll:

S

sandmriderbmx

Park Video post #5
awesome dude,, i dont like the page curls though, oh and wats tyht song i havent heard tht song forever

F

FOL

Park Video post #6
blur - song 2

RuLe

RuLe

Park Video post #8
that s a sweet video. i really liked that bunny hop manuall and that grind at the end. that was a high mother!

M

MuffinMan

Park Video post #9
nice video =p more footage more footage!!!!

C

custom_bmx

Park Video post #10
nice vid i aint herd that song for yonks

E

EPMD

Park Video post #11
awesome video, trimix

C

cpb rider

Park Video post #12
I like tailwhips very much, especially tailwhip to tire tap :D

E

evanc

Park Video post #13
Trimix said:
Which ones?Most of them are just dissolves, you're talking about the page curls, stretch ins, and the multispin that sort of crap?

Been about 10 months since I edited so I might have gotten a little "transition happy"... :roll:
Yeah, all the page curls and cube-type stuff. That's stuff you see in local commercials. My dad has a tendency to use them a lot, but I always make him change it. It's too gaudy and hideous to use, unless it's in a fat-paced commercial or something.

T

Trimix

Park Video post #14
Gotcha', and I know your right......

W

William

Park Video post #15
prety sly for an old guy Trimex, :prost:

T

Trimix

Park Video post #16
Trimex is actually my twin brother that lives on the Texas, Mexico border. ...snicker

S

sandmriderbmx

Park Video post #17
finally a video not by rule, god tht kids such a dumbass

I

infantry43RIDER

Park Video post #18
man shut up.
i don't see any videos or anything from you...

T

Trimix

Park Video post #19
sandmriderbmx said:
finally a video not by rule, god tht kids such a dumbass
No he's not. Get's a little bent out of shape sometimes, but puts S up to look at, and I only WISH I could manual like he can.

Silly sometimes (like that primo thing, still having nightmares about PRIMO) not so sure that was the BEST use of internet space......but I respect rule...cuz he rides, and he puts it up.

Personally, his life looks fun right now. :respekt:

F

FOL

Park Video post #20
infantry43RIDER said:
man shut up.
i don't see any videos or anything from you...
agreed

New Topics