park sesh from today

• Discuss park sesh from today in the BMX Photography forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; got some pics from the park today. marcos boosting the shit outta the mini... ...
A

Angry Dave

park sesh from today post #1
got some pics from the park today.
marcos boosting the shit outta the mini.

lookback

lookback

one footed euro

me,bout to eat it lol

..me after eating it..landed straight on my ass :(

ill let you figure it out..

tuck no

this box seriously sucks.get no pop out of it.

working on my grizzly adams

and riding the shitty vert wall..hate this thing.

Stephen G

Stephen G

park sesh from today post #2
First dude is a shredder, in the guess what you're doing pic, it's either a 3 or a 5 air.
Nice tricks man.

wethepeople1

wethepeople1

park sesh from today post #3
nice pics dude you look like you had a good session man

eastpak

eastpak

park sesh from today post #4
Awesome pics mate!
only thing that spoils em is some of em are out of focus lol
still sick though +rep

A

Angry Dave

park sesh from today post #5
First dude is a shredder, in the guess what you're doing pic, it's either a 3 or a 5 air.
Nice tricks man.
mm,close lol
but yea hes not bad,he just tries to hard to be the more popular riders of today..hes gone through stages of Jared Chilko(reason he learned lookbacks and tire slides),Dak(reason he wears v necks and for a while wore A's hats and learned luc-e's),now Nathan williams(reason he learned no handers). hes one of those guys that calls your name to get your attention before he tries something just so you can see hes trying it.then hell scream if noones really looking,to get them to look. then if he tweaks something(like those lookbacks),when he lands he looks around seeing who was watching...he also judges everyones style and there bike and thinks its all gross compared to his.

A

Angry Dave

park sesh from today post #6
Awesome pics mate!
only thing that spoils em is some of em are out of focus lol
still sick though +rep
if youre talking about the ones of me(in the blue shirt without the hat),then yea.my friend doesnt know how to adjust the focus and zoom even though i showed him several times..he thinks you can just stand wherever and take a picture without changing anything..doesnt work like that lol

biketillidie

biketillidie

park sesh from today post #7
Great shots :)

bmxer16

bmxer16

park sesh from today post #8
I will call that a dog poo air because it looks like u spotted something on your tire and trying to smell if its dog sh*t

A

Angry Dave

park sesh from today post #9
I will call that a dog poo air because it looks like u spotted something on your tire and trying to smell if its dog sh*t
hahahaha i like that one. but nope

M

Marcus Poopy

park sesh from today post #10
mm,close lol
but yea hes not bad,he just tries to hard to be the more popular riders of today..hes gone through stages of Jared Chilko(reason he learned lookbacks and tire slides),Dak(reason he wears v necks and for a while wore A's hats and learned luc-e's),now Nathan williams(reason he learned no handers). hes one of those guys that calls your name to get your attention before he tries something just so you can see hes trying it.then hell scream if noones really looking,to get them to look. then if he tweaks something(like those lookbacks),when he lands he looks around seeing who was watching...he also judges everyones style and there bike and thinks its all gross compared to his.
to me it sounds like your jealous:p but i can understand. alot of riders try to be like other riders. but just cuz he learned tricks that other people do doesnt mean hes copying them all the time. if i end up getting tailwhips dialed, does that mean im copying scotty cranmer or mat hoffman? and if he is one of those show off riders who make u watch everytime he does something, then thats gheyyyy i hate people like that, they annoy me hardcore. but it is really funny to see them try a trick and instantly look up at you:hihi:

bmxad123

bmxad123

park sesh from today post #11
nice pics man

Jake Eats Cake

Jake Eats Cake

park sesh from today post #12
lookback is amazing

IB Street

IB Street

park sesh from today post #13
Great park sesh

A

Angry Dave

park sesh from today post #14
to me it sounds like your jealous:p but i can understand. alot of riders try to be like other riders. but just cuz he learned tricks that other people do doesnt mean hes copying them all the time. if i end up getting tailwhips dialed, does that mean im copying scotty cranmer or mat hoffman? and if he is one of those show off riders who make u watch everytime he does something, then thats gheyyyy i hate people like that, they annoy me hardcore. but it is really funny to see them try a trick and instantly look up at you:hihi:
jealous,nay.. considering hes said he wanted the same striped shirt nathan wore in the united down under video,and the beanie he wears,it kinda made it seem more like he was trying to be just like em..constantly watches his videos to see what he does.it was the same way with chilko. he watched his videos to see how much further he could click his lookbacks,and actually this is what he said when we took these pics," i should send these to chilko,show em what a lookback is".

Sammus666

Sammus666

park sesh from today post #15
Love the lookbacks.

Grizz is sweeeet!

mybikesucksalot

mybikesucksalot

park sesh from today post #17
im guessing it was a tuck no hander 3?

or a frontflip flair. but i doubt it.

Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris

park sesh from today post #18
and if he is one of those show off riders who make u watch everytime he does something, then thats gheyyyy i hate people like that, they annoy me hardcore. but it is really funny to see them try a trick and instantly look up at you:hihi:
I always tell my friend to watch if i land the trick or not for proof :D

keegan

keegan

park sesh from today post #19
your guess question looks like a badly timed tuck no hander or you kooked and tucked but didnt no hander lol.

A

Angry Dave

park sesh from today post #20
hahaha yea,was a no hander with no hands.i just thought it was a funny picture.
but honestly,i think if i do a trick as long as i know i did it,thats all i need.theres no need to make everyone stop what theyre doing just to see you.

New Topics