>:( Park Rules.

• Discuss >:( Park Rules. in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; The only skate-parks I found around where I live in Florida-- "This Skate Park can be utilized by skateboarding, in-line skating, and BMX biking... ...
  • Tags bicycle bmx bmx bicycle gt
Poseidon

Poseidon

>:( Park Rules. post #1
The only skate-parks I found around where I live in Florida--

"This Skate Park can be utilized by skateboarding, in-line skating, and BMX biking (Tuesdays only). "

"In-line skaters, skate boarders and BMX bicycle athletes are finding the Brian Piccolo Skate Park is truly the place to be. (BMX bicycles are only allowed on Tuesday nights 7:45 to 9:45 pm.) "

Hey what the **** is this bullshit? :evil:

G

>:( Park Rules. post #2
dude, its happenin everywhere. just shoot the mayor.

E

evanc

>:( Park Rules. post #3
Build your own skatepark, then don't let in the skaters. Bikes **** everything up. Deal with it.

I

infantry43RIDER

>:( Park Rules. post #4
yea man...wood isn't expensive at all...get yourself some ramp plans or something..or if you are a bit lazy there is many ramp building companies out there that will do it for you it will just cost you a ton more than if you did it yourself.

A

anti-flag

>:( Park Rules. post #5
ya thats f*#king ***. man shit like that really pisses me off

Poseidon

Poseidon

>:( Park Rules. post #6
It isn't like we have big back yards in metropolitan areas. Anyways, I guess i'll just have to find some decent street until Tuesday comes around.

I

infantry43RIDER

>:( Park Rules. post #7
yea i understand the not having much room thing...but if you have a driveway or something like one somewhere you can build a quarter.

Z

ZoMa

>:( Park Rules. post #8
panteraman said:
dude, its happenin everywhere. just shoot the mayor.
Hehe, not in Germany :D only in some Skatehalls :oops:

L

likeachamp

>:( Park Rules. post #9
dude if your a complete moron like me, save up go to lowes and spend a lil over 1500 dollars and build your own shit in your garden, well i put mine in my parents garden, i still got all the supplies but i built a half pipe in my folks building, yeah its a nice pipe but its only a lil shallow of 4 foot but its great for wall rides, but yeah all parks or well most of em have *** rules like that, bout an hour from here tho there is a park that allows all sports at all times and there is one bout 10 mins from here but is got a 1/4 pipe a 1/2 pipe and 2 grind rails and a box jump, yeah its a lil *** but its good if your bored!

I

infantry43RIDER

>:( Park Rules. post #10
building your own shit is the greatest...then you don't have to worry about something to ride when yea you are bored.

New Topics