Park Pictures

• Discuss Park Pictures in the BMX Photography forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; Ok, due to being TOTALLY unfamiliar with this digital camera, they are crappy, but I managed to salvage three. I'll get some better ones soon... ...
  • Tags video
E

EPMD

Park Pictures post #2
nice trimix...

RuLe

RuLe

Park Pictures post #3
first one looks liek you fell but looks sweet

E

evanc

Park Pictures post #4
Trimix said:
http://www.extendedrange.com/freestyle/wallplant01.JPG
You're my hero.

RuLe

RuLe

Park Pictures post #5
id be afriad to endo or hit the back tire and fall head first

D

Devourment 138

Park Pictures post #6
are these of you? I'm guessing they are not, being you said "TOTALLY unfamiliar with this digital camera"...either way they look cool

C

cpb rider

Park Pictures post #7
I like the blurry one and wall ride :D

B

bruisedbob

Park Pictures post #8
That looks like a cool park and I bet its airconditioned too. Man, Florida has it all. Only one park here allows bikes, but its too far for a vampire to go to before work. Although I might be able to rent some warehouse space soon. Build it and they will come.

T

Trimix

Park Pictures post #9
Devs the only one that REALLY read the post. I was behind the lens, the riders I see there all the time and I learn from them, this guy hands me this camera and says "take a few"......the flash was on, and closed the lens....making the shots dark...I had to edit them.

I can't do wallplants. But....I am getting there.

I have two digital video cameras, and several stills, and have Matrox and Adobe RealTime right here on the other PC......I have made **** loads of videos....that's how I know RuLe is having so much fun.

One of these days when I don't want to ride more than shooting footage I will get you some footage, edit it down, encode it as Mpeg, and lay down an audio track on it also....

Just too lazy to go shoot...........rather ride.

E

evanc

Park Pictures post #10
Trimix said:
I have two digital video cameras, and several stills, and have Matrox and Adobe RealTime right here on the other PC.
Hell yeah. Gotta love Matrox and Adobe Premiere Pro.

New Topics