park on racing bike

• Discuss park on racing bike in the BMX Racing forum in area BMX-Forum Community; anyone here ever rode park on a 15-20 lb bike, its fuucking sweet, i love it, i wanna shave the droips outs on my gt bigger so i can grind on it too... ...
  • Tags bike bike racing gt
S

sentaafEQpovar

park on racing bike post #1
anyone here ever rode park on a 15-20 lb bike, its fuucking sweet, i love it, i wanna shave the droips outs on my gt bigger so i can grind on it too without tearing apart the axle..... i love it, plus the gt old racing frames are hella small and easy to control

your all a bunch of carpet baggers and scaliwags

O

oibmxpunx

park on racing bike post #2
i race on my street/dirt/park bike so i would not know

C

casperh

park on racing bike post #3
sentaafEQpovar said:
anyone here ever rode park on a 15-20 lb bike, its fuucking sweet, i love it, i wanna shave the droips outs on my gt bigger so i can grind on it too without tearing apart the axle..... i love it, plus the gt old racing frames are hella small and easy to control

your all a bunch of carpet baggers and scaliwags
i think the same about you and you should not talk like a ***-boy or are you one?

S

sentaafEQpovar

park on racing bike post #4
well i guess u guys will never know the joy of going to a skatepark on a 15lb chrome gt with a nice set of rims.... as long as your weary not to abuse it, ie, sprocket stalls, and going for big air and landing on flat or drop offs, or doing grinds where u jump on hella hard, ur bike actualy will hold...... its nice, i just realized how nice it was, when i think about what i was able to do at this one skatepark with mine opposed to my schwinn

E

EPMD

park on racing bike post #5
Ive rode my friends Gt boxer and its like 19 pounds and its *** to ride, i cant pull up that high and once you dent your frame its gonna snap (aluminum frame)

S

sentaafEQpovar

park on racing bike post #6
i wa sin my room playing everquest, when my sister was like"wanna go to my apartment?" and im like, "i guess" and she lives in san francisco, and shes like "wanna bring ur bike?" and im like, "nah, its got a flat" then im like, "wait ill bring my gt" wu wu.,ownage, yaya, i can hop up on any ledge with that thing

F

federal_rider12

park on racing bike post #7
well good for u for bein able to handle somethin that a little kid here can ride, he is like 8 years old and rides a mini dk general lee stacked out with custom profile cranks and he killed The Flow when they had a comp for little kids and at all the parks ive riden at u would be made fun of all day for ridin somethin like that

D

Devourment 138

park on racing bike post #8
:lol:

New Topics