Park materials

• Discuss Park materials in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hi what material is used in the parks that u guys ride my local is all metal and its sooo slipery when its wet (which is most of the time in England) ...
  • Tags bike bikes
S

stolen_rider

Park materials post #1
Hi
what material is used in the parks that u guys ride
my local is all metal and its sooo slipery when its wet
(which is most of the time in England)

R

ridesavolume

Park materials post #2
my local park i ride at is metal , and then thers skaterham thats nearby which is indoors and wooden and about 10 mins from my house in a park theres a skatelite mini ramp , only trouble is its about 6 ft wide , which is a bit on the thin side :( better than nothing though eh.

O

orangebeast91489

Park materials post #3
all concrete, and no bikers allowed. proly so we dont smash the crap outta it.oh well people still ride bikes there

renegade

renegade

Park materials post #4
mainly metal and concrete , there are no indoor ones were i live are they good , i guess so because it would keep out the rain (dry) keep out the heat no sun in your eyes.

renegade

A

ArNoLd

Park materials post #5
mi localsaremetal and sk8lite!

R

Rob-O

Park materials post #6
We have an aight park it's concret

they allow BMX bikes but there's a crap load of little kids there all the time, so to do big lines is really hard.
here's a link to a computer image of it and a few othershttp://www.bbboardshop.com/park.html

T

The Worst

Park materials post #7
Concrete.....its pro bikes tho they sometimes tell us what side of the park to ride....I like going at like 1 or 2 am so its not busy....did that once....had to steal the parents car...and the lights arent working at the park yet.

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Park materials post #8
concrete or wood.....or skatelite

@

@:::BMXdevil:::@

Park materials post #9
nothing here only 50 km's away

T

Trimix

Park materials post #10
There are three withing a half hour from me.
1) Mission is all wood, masonite, and steel coping (completely inside)
2) Downtown is concrete inside (no pegs allowed)
3) Vans is top drawer, inside and all skatelite and maple. They have an outside section that is concrete.

Don't have much to ride here do I? :wink:

PArider

PArider

Park materials post #11
well 10 mins form me is a all skatewave metal. then 1 hour away i have hacketts town which is skatelite nd wood(SICK) and the dome all skatelite and wood! im lucky! :p

S

SR20DET

Park materials post #12
wood, plastic junk

New Topics